MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
$63 for some Vivvid vinyl and about 3 hours in the garage does wonders !

Hood, quarter panel with stripe in satin black.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 8.53.59 PM.png

1679540177358.png
Love the look, reminds me of a North Dakota topo map.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm curious to see what cool decals you've added to make your bronco unique. Please share!
I'm also curious about this... what I'm seeing is a whole lot of "retro-stripes", a lot of stripes in general, and not much else that would qualify as unique. Remember when custom airbrushing was a thing, and everyone's was SO unique? Those were great days in terms of exterior custom design. Maybe I need to find myself a good airbrush guy and do something really unique.

Neko

Black Diamond
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reactions: cgv
OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also curious about this... what I'm seeing is a whole lot of "retro-stripes", a lot of stripes in general, and not much else that would qualify as unique. Remember when custom airbrushing was a thing, and everyone's was SO unique? Those were great days in terms of exterior custom design. Maybe I need to find myself a good airbrush guy and do something really unique.
Good point. Personally, I'm not so interested in the retro but more modern. The Vinyl wraps sure do make it easy.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No doubt the airbrush stuff was unique, and while there were a few artists that did great work, most looked like crap. Then with the expense people spent on their unique but crap designs, and no inexpensive way to fix it, people just lived with a shitty looking vehicle, that's the way I recall it.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some inspiration:
https://cvltnation.com/magic-carpet-rides-in-70s-shaggin-wagons/

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$63 for some Vivvid vinyl and about 3 hours in the garage does wonders !

Hood, quarter panel with stripe in satin black.

Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! PXL_20230328_163456858

Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! PXL_20230328_163456858
Mind me asking where you got the wrap, and which sizes you picked? That looks awesome!! Might want to get crafty myself

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mind me asking where you got the wrap, and which sizes you picked? That looks awesome!! Might want to get crafty myself
HERE you go this is everything you will need:

To do the hood and both sides:
(1) https://a.co/d/dJD3bT1 - this is for hood = $29
(1) https://a.co/d/dY3rFLr - this is for sides (cut it in half) = $42

Get a tool kit:
(1) https://a.co/d/h84eAC6 - vinyl wrap tool kit - $9

If you want stripes or to cut straight lines get cutting tape:
(1) https://a.co/d/0EB5Q0V - cutting tape - $12

Get a heat gun to help you on the curves
(1) https://a.co/d/6VvT6vM - heat gun = $17

It is super easy, but if first time have a friend help you, or if in Boise swing by and we can knock it out in an hour..but bring beer

Badlands51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paul, I make sure that the grid lines that are printed on the clear transfer tape are aligned with the artwork and then align that grid with whatever I am putting the cut vinyl decal on. Sometimes, I add some blue painter's tape with markings on it, on either side.

The other trick is to bend the transfer tape back on itself as tightly as possible, when peeling it off the decal. The tape will bend easier than the letters, so (hopefully) those will remain in place!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just arrived today! Area 51 Black Diamond with Sasquatch package. Only fitting! 😁

If you don't mind, where did you get the tire cover. I love it!

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something simple for me...

Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! IMG_20230311_175346_445

One on each side...
Sponsored