Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y'all were at the same event this week, right? Can you see where the frustration is coming from?
Y'all were at the same event this week, right? Can you see where the frustration is coming from?
Yep-It is what it is. I know he also said there is a weight issue that played into the stiffer springs on the Sasquatch. I can't tell you why that is an issue.
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Navy pier from OBX"

Unless it's the *only* option on OBX, I'm not predicting a high take rate.

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, weā€™ll have 200+ accessories to B&P in ā€œOctoberā€ but even more to view when we go to our dealer to order the vehicle in Dec/Jan. That tells me, make sure you budget more for the accessories that wonā€™t be available to view until we sit with the dealer in Dec/Jan. This rollout has been beyond frustrating! Itā€™s all very exciting, but man Iā€™m getting exhausted. Give me B&P with all accessories and finalize everything! Enough of this adding new colors, changing grills, testing and teasing new models. Terrible rollout.
This also tells me the dealer is going to try to make me come in to do my order. I definitely don't feel like driving over there just to do the order
it says only that more accessories will be available in December, it says nothing about those accessories being viewable at a dealer only. I assume that additional accessories will be continually added to B&P after rollout as they become available.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not trying to be snarky...but why does everyone keep saying BLISS and rear LEDs are tied together?

Unless I missed it I havenā€™t heard anything to this effect (on the Bronco). In fact, I thought weā€™ve seen the BLISS sensors under the plastic on the rear quarter panels.

It was mentioned in certain posts months ago that LED taillights could possibly be required as part of BLIS - but I believe that this may have been just speculation - and I have no idea as to where the BLIS sensors are actually located.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Q&A Session at Bronco Super Celebration East.

Text summary:

1) Does Marine Grade Vinyl come with heated seats?
Short answer: Yes

2) Will there be a list of all standalone options?
Short answer: You'll be able to see all the options on the Build & Price.

3) Will there be a keypad?
Short answer: It will be an accessory option on the Bronco.

4) Is the Picatinny Rail for the dash going to be available for all models?

5) Will Signature Lighting be a standalone option on the Big Bend trim?

Short answer: Yes

6) Will rear windows be removable on a modular top for the 2 Door?
Short answer: Yes, for both the 2 Door and 4 Door

7) Will a steel rear bumper be included on the First Edition, Black Diamond and Badlands?
Yes, steel rear bumper comes with Badlands, Black Diamond and First Edition. They come standard with the modular steel front bumper and the steel rear bumper.

8) What makes First Edition specs unique?
It has all the best parts of Bronco built into one model -- starts with Badlands chassis with sway bar disconnect and steel bumpers, Sasquatch Package, Navy Pier leather interior (from Outer Banks series). Wildtrak unique exterior parts (grille, mirror caps, etc). And unique color (Lightning Blue).

9) What order is my reservation in?
Your dealer will be in touch soon to give you an indication where you stand on the reservation list (compared to other reservations). We'll also be giving a window on when to expect delivery of your vehicle.

10) When do we expect to see them in the dealerships?
Deliveries start in Spring 2021.

11) Any difference in 2 door and 4 door off-road performance?
Only difference - wheel base (high centering).

12) Washout interior details?
You can still get heated seats with washout interior. But, you cannot get power seats with washout interior (intentionally to make washout interior robust and avoid failure in seating mechanisms).

13) Any more details on Sasquatch Package?
Essentially same HOSS suspension specs as Badlands.

14) Any option to relocate rear backup camera for spare tire carrier?
No. Its location is integral for 360 view ability.

15) Can I carry roof on board?
On 4 door you can A) store front 2 roof panels + front 2 doors onboard or B) leave roof on and store all 4 doors on board.

16) How many accessories at launch?
Over 200 for Bronco and over 100 for Bronco Sport. You'll see more on Build & Price and even more when you order your Bronco at end of the year.

17) What is load of factory roof rack?
110 lbs dynamic load capacity and 450 lbs static load capacity. Front 2 roof panels can be removed with roof rack installed on both 2 and 4 door.

18) Does soft top come with vehicle when ordering hard top?
They will both come with the vehicle when ordering Dual Top option.

Well, a majority of that was already known/confirmed.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was mentioned in certain posts months ago that LED taillights could possibly be required as part of BLIS - but I believe that this may have been just speculation - and I have no idea as to where the BLIS sensors are actually located.
I could see that being a theory as it is whatā€™s required for the wrangler. But those lights seem to stick out much more and have a different body on them vs the halogen. As far as Iā€™ve seen it looks like the LED and standard lighting on the Bronco use the same housing just different lenses and bulbs.
Iā€™m curious however where it was mentioned that signature lighting does not include the taillights. Also just saw that itā€™s listed as an option on Ford.com for the BB and not BD. If thatā€™s the case (unless itā€™s like many of the typos they have) thatā€™d be a bit of a bummer.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So

So per question 13 if you are getting a badlands with Sasquatch package all you are paying for is rims and tires?
So if my plan was to swap out the Badsquatch wheels/tires anyways for something aftermarket, the only thing I'd be getting is the stiffer springs, longer travel (9-10mm) shocks and 4.7 gearing? If I went 33s (since its my wife's BL and DD) and did the squelch, I would have even more wheel travel than the stock BL or badsquatch w/ 35s have, but I don't see the 9-10mm being worth $2500 and 4.7 rewear wouldn't cost $2500.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This also tells me the dealer is going to try to make me come in to do my order. I definitely don't feel like driving over there just to do the order
Thatā€™s the only option.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad to hear that the signature lights should be available on the Big Bend. Should mean they're an option for the Black Diamond then. Just curious if going for the Black Diamond is worth it over the Big Bend if I'd likely option the steel bumpers and Sasquatch anyway.
From what I can tell, there is no indication on the website that BD will be able to select signature LEDs given they are listed as an option only for BB (which makes sense because they want you to bump up to BL from BD).

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure the BLIS sensors are in the taillight assembly on my F-350. At least thatā€™s where the label says they are.

Ford Bronco Q&A From Bronco Super Celebration East A264BB1A-0D57-4F73-BABF-6179A28D1B12

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m pretty sure the BLIS sensors are in the taillight assembly on my F-350. At least thatā€™s where the label says they are.

A264BB1A-0D57-4F73-BABF-6179A28D1B12.jpeg
Right but thatā€™s an F350

We have not seen a similar symbol on the LED lights of the Bronco. Furthermore, we *have* seen some sort of electronic device under the plastic rear quarter panel.

Iā€™m just wary because the forum has a way of taking a single personā€™s opinion or guess, and repeating it until everyone believes itā€™s confirmed fact.

Sooner or later someone is going to search for BLISS looking for information and theyā€™re gonna find all these times people have said theyā€™re linked to the LED lights, even though we donā€™t actually know that.

Thatā€™s all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the video answer regarding sasquatch vs badlands suspension setup, the guy says there's a spacer. That contradicts what I remember hearing/reading elsewhere. Former answer was longer shocks and stiffer leaf springs with no spacer.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Just taking note.
I was told about longer shocks and stiffer springs by a different ford rep 30 minutes before the q&a. The left hand apparently doesnā€™t know what the right is doing.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only 110 pound roof capacity? I have a Hobie Pro Angler 14 kayak I rooftop that weighs 150 pounds... Come on Ford. That is essentially two pieces of checked luggage.
[/QUOT
So

So per question 13 if you are getting a badlands with Sasquatch package all you are paying for is rims and tires?
im sure there is a higher spring rate/longer shocks as the ford rep told me. (Hopefully not just spacers) That would make sense for the 1/2ā€ extra height not from the tires. Plus the slightly lower gearing on an auto which ford usually charges $400 or so. They would not tell me without stammering if that gearing was available as a stand alone option for those of us that want a different wheel:tire package.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the Jeep there are two options which greatly increase load ratings.

One, as you suggest, mounts *through* the hardtop (by cutting holes). The other is a skeleton that bypasses the roof altogether.

The latter being whatā€™s on my Jeep:
Ford Bronco Q&A From Bronco Super Celebration East A264BB1A-0D57-4F73-BABF-6179A28D1B12
I love the functionality of these racks, just not digging the look. Iā€™ll probably end up getting one, cuz I use the racks a lot, but canā€™t say I live ā€˜em.

How hard are they to pop off?

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s the only option.

My deal will be online with my dealer. I feel if I can do the B&P correctly, I can send it to him/her and then discuss it on the phone, they send back a final order to review and done. ?
Sponsored