DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ8, 2012 Audi R8 6MT Spyder, 2DBronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love these - can't wait to get em. One of the many things I miss about the Gwagon G63 which had visible signals on the hood corners.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dig it.

How easy or not is install?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dig it.

How easy or not is install?
We will attach a video soon, but it is fully plug and play, and uses a harness adapter that taps the DRL and blinkers inside of the headlights. There is a quick connect on the adapter so you can pick if you want the drl to be the RGB portion on the light, or the white strip light that acts as the DRL.

All said and done it will take about 30min to install this product from start to finish. (y)

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty cool

broncocoy

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to see additional video (photos as well) of this from a few different angles that are not so close up like the current video. It is just hard to get perspective with it being so close up and on a fully wrapped bronco.

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We will attach a video soon, but it is fully plug and play, and uses a harness adapter that taps the DRL and blinkers inside of the headlights. There is a quick connect on the adapter so you can pick if you want the drl to be the RGB portion on the light, or the white strip light that acts as the DRL.

All said and done it will take about 30min to install this product from start to finish. (y)
I’m still confused on what these will do once installed. Are the controlled by the drl and turn signals? So if the drls are off, these will be off? Can the lights be switched from white to rgb without opening the hood?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They should make a trail sight light that isn't a delete too! Cool to have the turn signal and lights on the standard looking trail sight
This right here! Make the LED across the top of the already existing trail sight or make a whole new one. Either way, keep the trail sight.

Giddyup Buttercup

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
" 2021+ Ford Bronco with Factory Halogen Headlights (Base Tier) "

This is incorrect. All Broncos including the Base have factory LED headlights. I have one of the cheapest Broncos you can get, and honestly, I'm blown away how much stuff it has.
I find it strange that ford did not do the same with the tail lights. Only the base has standard bulbs.

Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like my trail sights... But i also like these.. and i really like that its nor oracle as well. i know what im getting for xmas.

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Quake LED Is it possible to have these off most of the time and only turn on with the blinker? Or do they always stay on when the DRLs are on?

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quake had these installed on a Bronco at SEMA. The lights were stuck on the blue setting. I asked to see how the turn signals looked, and the guy told me he couldn’t show me because there wasn’t power to the truck. Which was odd - given everyone in the show has power, and the lights were powered on, just stuck on the blue tint. (supposedly they are RGB, and do many colors with a key fob remote that he had with him, but it wasn’t working).
Seems as if these were already broken and not functioning properly. If you can’t get them working at the most important show of the year, perhaps there’s something wrong with the reliability of this product? I hope not, but you have to wonder.

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ8, 2012 Audi R8 6MT Spyder, 2DBronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quake had these installed on a Bronco at SEMA. The lights were stuck on the blue setting. I asked to see how the turn signals looked, and the guy told me he couldn’t show me because there wasn’t power to the truck. Which was odd - given everyone in the show has power, and the lights were powered on, just stuck on the blue tint. (supposedly they are RGB, and do many colors with a key fob remote that he had with him, but it wasn’t working).
Seems as if these were already broken and not functioning properly. If you can’t get them working at the most important show of the year, perhaps there’s something wrong with the reliability of this product? I hope not, but you have to wonder.
Doh. Wish I read this before I purchased! Well I hope they really sort out the issues before the product goes live. Appreciate your commentary here -

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doh. Wish I read this before I purchased! Well I hope they really sort out the issues before the product goes live. Appreciate your commentary here -
hopefully you’ll have good luck with them. They did look like they fit well. I saw in another post. He wound up getting power to the truck because someone commented on it was a fire hazard with all the extension cords! I wish you luck! Be interested to see how they work for you. Cause they look kind of cool. Let us know in an update please.
Sponsored