Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They look nice and I can't lie, you're killing me!!! I have white thing (Lights) going on with mine and I think I'm just going need to pull the trigger and get a set. I just replaced the BRONCO backlit letters with full lit letters.

Feel free and and let me know if it's too much... LOL
Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 20221210_185653
Sponsored

Last edited:

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At first they didnā€™t strike me as something I wantedā€¦ they look pretty darn good! Thanks for sharing

ObsidianTheBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look nice and I can't lie, you're killing me!!! I have white thing (Lights) going on with mine and I think I'm just going need to pull the trigger and get a set. I just replaced the BRONCO backlit letters with full lit letters.

Feel free and and let me know if it's too much... LOL
Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 20221210_185653
if its too much... LOL
Where did you get full lit letters? If you don't mind me asking!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all!

I just got my trail sight delete DRL kit from Quake LED and got them installed and I wanted to share my initial thoughts:

It took way longer to receive these lights than I wouldā€™ve expected but they are definitely worth the wait.

They took me probably 2 hours to install and the instructions were pretty good, although pulling of the lower trim piece to get the headlight out was tough for me.

I wish the DRLs were a little brighter in the daytime, but the factory trailsights donā€™t have lights so it is still an upgrade. These things look so good at night and match the factory lights well! I think that they accentuate the lines on the hood where it dips down and it is a much cleaner look. I also love the cockpit feel with being able to see the turn signal as it comes up the hood as well as it reminds me of some of the older cars I grew up in. The colors shine through the black nicely and they are separate from the white strip so you can actually turn both on at the same time which I found was pretty neat.

Over all I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this product to others.

Thats a cool idea, and looks nice, but I use my trail site to latch on a flag bracket, and hold onto the front of the car when moving about, and its an iconic feature, so not for me right now. But I'm glad its there for those who like them.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too think I like these more than I originally thought. I will wait (only 880 days so far) until I have my actual truck so I can actually experience the trail sights before I pull the trigger to delete them.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you get full lit letters? If you don't mind me asking!
Not at all... just created a post on the lights; changing from backlit to fully lit letters. Amazon says its not available. This kit was well thought out. Wire clips, heat shrink, din connectors and wire harness for easy install was all included. This is the one I ordered; not sure what the others are all about.

https://www.amazon.com/Letters-Lights-Bronco-Accessories-Decoration/dp/B0B2LBNR1N?ref_=ast_sto_dp

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜16 Explorer, ā€˜13 F150, ā€˜99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably the coolest mod (seriously)Iā€™ve seen for the new Bronco and it is likely the one I will never get.! Just like to keep my stock look.!

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

I just got my trail sight delete DRL kit from Quake LED and got them installed and I wanted to share my initial thoughts:

It took way longer to receive these lights than I wouldā€™ve expected but they are definitely worth the wait.

They took me probably 2 hours to install and the instructions were pretty good, although pulling of the lower trim piece to get the headlight out was tough for me.

I wish the DRLs were a little brighter in the daytime, but the factory trailsights donā€™t have lights so it is still an upgrade. These things look so good at night and match the factory lights well! I think that they accentuate the lines on the hood where it dips down and it is a much cleaner look. I also love the cockpit feel with being able to see the turn signal as it comes up the hood as well as it reminds me of some of the older cars I grew up in. The colors shine through the black nicely and they are separate from the white strip so you can actually turn both on at the same time which I found was pretty neat.

Over all I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this product to others.

VIDEOS:

PHOTOS:

ĀæPor que no los dos?

The flush mount looks awesome. However, as someone who offroads and utilizes the functionality of the OEM trail sights and anchoring capabilities, I would be interested in one that has the LED embedded into the raised functional trail sight.

Any plans on making that?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ĀæPor que no los dos?

The flush mount looks awesome. However, as someone who offroads and utilizes the functionality of the OEM trail sights and anchoring capabilities, I would be interested in one that has the LED embedded into the raised functional trail sight.

Ford hold the patent for that, so nobody will be making that except potentially them.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully, A company like Quake LED will get Ford to release the patent for use, so they can make a set that still has the trail sights, with the lights imbedded into them. When that happens, they can take my money !!!! otherwise, they look good. I saw these in person at SEMA.

Sponsored

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ĀæPor que no los dos?

Couldnā€™t agree more! Been dying for someone to offer a trail site light. Seems like a no brainer!

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The colors other than white and amber are cheesy and worthless, IMHO. But the amber signals are really nice. I had a 69 Mustang with the hood scoop rear facing turn signal indicators, and these remind of them somewhat. The cheese factor on these is a huge turn off for me -- including the control fob in the video, a throw-away item. But I'm one of those who thinks running tow hooks is also cheesy, so feel free to click the ignore button on me :)

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford hold the patent for that, so nobody will be making that except potentially them.
Patents are frequently worked around in addition to the fact ford licenses products. It wouldnt be inconceivable to see a trail sight with light, regardless of the patent.