ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also love the cockpit feel with being able to see the turn signal as it comes up the hood as well as it reminds me of some of the older cars I grew up in.
I was thinking the same thing, MOPAR had the fender mounted turn signals on all of their cars back in the 60's-early 70's

Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 1670781715277

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love these!

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might do this to a city Bronco
Especially the 2030 BEV Bronco
I dont think it fits for an off-road style

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like them, wished they were still raised though.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully, A company like Quake LED will get Ford to release the patent for use, so they can make a set that still has the trail sights, with the lights imbedded into them. When that happens, they can take my money !!!! otherwise, they look good. I saw these in person at SEMA.
Yeah, these aren't for me either - It bothers me that when the turn signal is active, the light sweeps upwards instead of left or right. Plus, I love my trail sights as they are.

If Ford did integrate some sort of similar light into the current trail sights (and not have a sweeping effect) I would be all over that too.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The colors other than white and amber are cheesy and worthless, IMHO. But the amber signals are really nice. I had a 69 Mustang with the hood scoop rear facing turn signal indicators, and these remind of them somewhat. The cheese factor on these is a huge turn off for me -- including the control fob in the video, a throw-away item. But I'm one of those who thinks running tow hooks is also cheesy, so feel free to click the ignore button on me :)
I agree and think of tow hooks as Bronco nipple rings.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They look kinda cool but aren’t forward facing lights in different colors than white or orange illegal?
I think only red and blue are

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think only red and blue are
You have to check with your state, but generally, any light other than white or yellow is illegal to be displayed in the front of a vehicle and Red, Yellow or White can be displayed in the rear.

Any other color other than those are illegal, and if a police officer would ever see you using any other color, say in a parking lot at a meet while stationary they could force you to remove them.

Sponsored

OB1SMOKEY1

Wildtrak
First Name
Raphael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They look nice and I can't lie, you're killing me!!! I have white thing (Lights) going on with mine and I think I'm just going need to pull the trigger and get a set. I just replaced the BRONCO backlit letters with full lit letters.

Feel free and and let me know if it's too much... LOL
Ford Bronco Quake LED Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal - Installed pics / videos & review 1670781715277
if its too much... LOL
Looks great. And it’s only too much if you care what others think. Luckily I was not born with that gene. I was in the IDGAF line!!!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, these aren't for me either - It bothers me that when the turn signal is active, the light sweeps upwards instead of left or right. Plus, I love my trail sights as they are.

If Ford did integrate some sort of similar light into the current trail sights (and not have a sweeping effect) I would be all over that too.
Since no one wants to make these with the original trail sights, I may tackle this myself. If I use the CNC or a router table, and cut out a cavity, I could run a led strip and just splice into the turn signal wire. another thing to add to my list......

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They aren't super clear about the plug and play part. Do you remove a harness from the back of the headlight and add an additional harness/plug in between? There is no wire tapping or splicing? All is controlled through a remote after that?
Sponsored