jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi,
My Bronco is built, and will land at the dealership in Oregon within a week or two. I don’t have a photo of the actual car but can print the window sticker. Would it be a violation to post the window sticker (with vin) in lieu of a picture of the vehicle?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you're wanting to sell off your undelivered Bronco I'd start by posting in the classified section but sure, if all you have is the sticker then that's all you have for now. If you don't get any bites then post pics once it's delivered.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless it's a Raptor, I would just see if the dealer will give you any cash at all to walk away from it. I don't think they're bringing the premiums that they were and by the time you pay tax on $40k - $60k it could be hardly worth the hassle to try to recoup that $2500 - $4500 in tax depending on where you live. Just my opinion.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi,
My Bronco is built will land at the dealership within a week or two. I don’t have a photo of the actual car but can print the window sticker. Would it be a violation to post the window sticker (with vin) in lieu of a picture of the vehicle?

Thanks!
That would be a violation. You need to buy it yourself before you try to sell it (here).

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,
My Bronco is built, and will land at the dealership in Oregon within a week or two. I don’t have a photo of the actual car but can print the window sticker. Would it be a violation to post the window sticker (with vin) in lieu of a picture of the vehicle?

Thanks!
Technically the Bronco is not yours until you sign on the dotted line. I have heard of dealerships refusing to sell someone their Bronco because they listed it for sale before taking delivery of it.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is the owner of the vehicle until you buy it.

Won’t you need to have a Title in your name to sell it?

OP
OP

Baxter2Door

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the clarification. That was my original question.

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless it's a Raptor, I would just see if the dealer will give you any cash at all to walk away from it. I don't think they're bringing the premiums that they were and by the time you pay tax on $40k - $60k it could be hardly worth the hassle to try to recoup that $2500 - $4500 in tax depending on where you live. Just my opinion.
I’m shopping the used market, and considering paying near 72,000 for a 2023 2 door Lux Manual Badlands.
What do you think, too much? - Canadian that is.. CAD
Tax and interest puts this 90+ 😭

They’re pretty hard to get your hands on em. If that counts for anything.🤷‍♂️

OP
OP

Baxter2Door

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m shopping the used market, and considering paying near 72,000 for a 2023 2 door Lux Manual Badlands.
What do you think, too much? - Canadian that is.. CAD
Tax and interest puts this 90+ 😭

They’re pretty hard to get your hands on em. If that counts for anything.🤷‍♂️
That does help. Pretty sure I can’t keep it now. We bought a Tesla and it flipped into production about a week later. Thought we would have more time. I built a 2 door Outerbanks. Really want to keep it.

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great point. Unless you're going to lose a down payment, just walk away from it.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He lives in OR so no tax

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess it depends on your market, but they are common around here. Facebook marketplace is flooded with them. I saw 4 today on used car lots. Plus several at every Ford dealer in the area.
Sponsored