Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the answers. I'm going to see about the possibility of a leather-to-mgv switch. I would lose the cup holders in the middle seat pull-down, but I'd much prefer the easier winter-slush cleanout. Since I have a VIN (but no date email) though, it may not be possible.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my badlands the other day with MGV and washout floors. It's pretty neat. Under the floor mats theres little plugs you twist out to drain the water to the ground.
Did you have to order floor mats or were they standard with the MGV?

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the answers. I'm going to see about the possibility of a leather-to-mgv switch. I would lose the cup holders in the middle seat pull-down, but I'd much prefer the easier winter-slush cleanout. Since I have a VIN (but no date email) though, it may not be possible.
The two door wouldn’t have had the pull down center armrest anyway since the seats are completely different. Been awhile since I’ve looked, but pretty sure those seats get cupholders.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The two door wouldn’t have had the pull down center armrest anyway since the seats are completely different. Been awhile since I’ve looked, but pretty sure those seats get cupholders.
True. Since I'm 4-door, it's a different situation.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah once I figured that out, I ditched my leather and got the MGV. Used the savings to upgrade mid to high package. Bronco is on the train now.
You'll appreciate the switch to high from mid. That 12 inch screen and 360 camera is awesome. The high package alone is forcing me to jump 2 trim levels from BD to Badlands so I can retain mgv and still get high package unless HOPEFULLY the 2022 BD can be equipped with high package. I really like it's grill and headlights better not to mention it would be about $3k cheaper.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Armorlite might end up doing a version of their full rubberized flooring for the Bronco like they have for Jeeps.

Armorlite

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the interior is one of the two things you can still change after getting a VIN. Depends on how helpful your dealer is on actually getting it done though. Trim = interior

• Bronco Amendments on Serialized Orders – Please note that amendments will no longer be accepted on serialized Bronco orders except for color and trim. Please ensure your orders are correct prior to them being scheduled.

I ordered the all weather floor mats with MGV and I also got carpet mats. Guessing the carpet mats are standard.

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I think the MGV seats have a nicer feel than leather. When you order leather in cars these days, it is not full leather anyways. I think if the OP gave MGV a shot they would not be disappointed one bit.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came with carpet floor mats for some reason, plus a full rubber rear cargo mat. It was a dealer stock order so not sure why. I ordered the proper vinyl floor mats from the dealership this week.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
Dealer has put in a request to change my BL 4d/lux/MT/tow order from leather to MGV. Claims does not have any response back from FMC, but order now shows up in his system as MGV and still 11/15 build week.
Fingers are crossed, but this may end up being a "trim-reveal" delivery around turkey-day. Sans blue-and-pink explosive silliness of course. I will miss the fold-down cupholders in the back, but am so much more interested in no carpet. Thanks all.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So middle seat pull down cup holders come on the leather or the MGV? I also have the lux this is something I thought I would get with the lux didn't think the leather mattered. Did I miss that?

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So middle seat pull down cup holders come on the leather or the MGV? I also have the lux this is something I thought I would get with the lux didn't think the leather mattered. Did I miss that?
Pretty sure the pull-down cupholders only come with the leather and not the MGV on the BL. That's what the build tool indicates at ford.com.
Sponsored