Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone

This has probably been covered already, but can anyone with the wash out flooring confirm that there are locking tabs for floor mats on both driver and passenger side?

I've got a badlands on order with the wash out flooring but would still like to have a set of Husky liners installed as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes both, in the Xact

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone

This has probably been covered already, but can anyone with the wash out flooring confirm that there are locking tabs for floor mats on both driver and passenger side?

I've got a badlands with the wash out flooring but would still like to have a set of Husky liners installed as well.
What is the point of liners if you have the washout floors?

OP
OP
Rambo30BL

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do see your point but here's my thinking

The liners help contain any sand,salt, snow, mud or any other mess. I also live in Northern Ontario Canada where Temps are sub zero for roughly 6 months. I'd much rather remove and clean a floor liner then hose down the interior.

For me the wash out flooring will be useful once the surfaces not covered by the liners get dirty and the weather is nice I could utilize the drains then...

I can also see the wash out floors coming in handy if ever I'm caught with the top down/off in a rain storm

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, somewhat counter intuitive, but liners will help keep the flooring from getting all scratched and effed up over the years. I get them for all my vehicles and the Weathertechs that sit in my current rig are almost worn through near the gas pedal due to the sand/salt/rock debris over the past 8 years.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The liners help contain any sand,salt, snow, mud or any other mess. I also live in Northern Ontario Canada where Temps are sub zero for roughly 6 months. I'd much rather remove and clean a floor liner then hose down the interior.

For me the wash out flooring will be useful once the surfaces not covered by the liners get dirty and the weather is nice I could utilize the drains then...

I can also see the wash out floors coming in handy if ever I'm caught with the top down/off in a rain storm
Another layer of sound deadening as well.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off topic... But I bet you know of a few Crown lands spots yo there??

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want a carpet mat for the 355 days a year I am just driving on dry roads. Especially with the third pedal.
What year is that Bronco in your picture? I had an '83 that looked almost exactly the same other than rims. Same color with the oh so stylish interior that was blue, with blue trim, blue accents, and blue dash rug lol

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After my fiasco in the mud yesterday, I can say the exact mats do lock down. And so easy to clean. You want them. I promise........

OP
OP
Rambo30BL

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely heading north whenever I get a chance! Kitchener here...
Where you at?
I'm in Iroquois Falls, a little town about 30 mins south of cochrane.
There are a ton of old logging roads and trails. I can't wait to explore the trails around lake abitibi
Sponsored