Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What year is that Bronco in your picture? I had an '83 that looked almost exactly the same other than rims. Same color with the oh so stylish interior that was blue, with blue trim, blue accents, and blue dash rug lol
Lol. Yeah, 86. Blue everything interior. First car, got it in 2002. Paint was custom and I put in "boat seats" which broke up the interior. Obvious statement: wish I had kept it.

Ford Bronco Wash out flooring question PXL_20210305_234044752

Ford Bronco Wash out flooring question PXL_20210305_234053838
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rambo30BL

Rambo30BL

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After my fiasco in the mud yesterday, I can say the exact mats do lock down. And so easy to clean. You want them. I promise........
I've got husky liners in my f150 and love them. I don't think I'll ever own an other vehicle without them

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I switched from a BL to a WT when I reordered my 2dr in a 2022 MY, but even when I had the BL ordered I had all weather mats ordered as well. From my experience the rubber flooring looks terrible after a few months. They always look dirty, which I guess isnā€™t necessarily bad for an off road vehicle, but sometimes you just want it to clean up well. I couldnā€™t imagine taking a water hose to a $60k vehicle and splashing muddy water and shit all over the seats, console, and dash. I bought the Ford all weather mats for my 21 Ranger and for my (Temporary) Bronco BB and to me thatā€™s a better solution. Nice carpet underneath and rubber mats over them. You want washout flooring? Take the mats out and hose them off and throw them back in. Itā€™s not that difficult. As a concept the washout flooring and MGV seats were part of the appeal that had me drawn to the BL, but itā€™s not very practical or appealing in reality. At least thatā€™s my opinion.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Put Weathertec liners in my two door Black Diamond and love them. The tabs hold the liners in place

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do see your point but here's my thinking

The liners help contain any sand,salt, snow, mud or any other mess. I also live in Northern Ontario Canada where Temps are sub zero for roughly 6 months. I'd much rather remove and clean a floor liner then hose down the interior.

For me the wash out flooring will be useful once the surfaces not covered by the liners get dirty and the weather is nice I could utilize the drains then...

I can also see the wash out floors coming in handy if ever I'm caught with the top down/off in a rain storm
Fair enough.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol. Yeah, 86. Blue everything interior. First car, got it in 2002. Paint was custom and I put in "boat seats" which broke up the interior. Obvious statement: wish I had kept it.

Those boat seats are pretty rad looking though! From your profile picture I thought the exterior was a different blue. Mine was mostly sun bleached blue with rust trim haha! Your rig looks much cleaner than mine was! Ended up totaling it in an accidental jump lol. Mine was also my first car, bought in 2006. Followed by a white '95 Bronco in 2008.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the point of liners if you have the washout floors?
Great question. I agree with Bonnie6G. It helps keep your original floor in good shape. If you wear out your driver's side rubber mat, you can replace the set for $160.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands