Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi all-

Currently waiting on a Wildtrak order. I am a first-24-hrs. reservation that probably would have reserved a First Edition... the website was totally unusable for me the first night but the next day I was able to get on. FEs were no longer available and after a little back and forth I went with the Wildtrak.

I am familiar with the fact that the Badlands has a sway-bar disconnect and the Wildtrak does not. However, there was at least ONE if not more reasons that I went with the Wildtrak. I just can't remember what they were.

Was it the fact that the Sasquatch package was not available with the Badlands originally or something else - some package or options or features?

I know that now for the 2022 Badlands you can add the Sasquatch because I obviously have read about it on here and incidentally, have played around on the Ford Build and Price.

I am virtually certain there was at least one reason I went with Wildtrak. As far as I am concerned, that ship has sailed, I'm not looking bad or anything. I am just trying to know, did I screw up? Could I have had a Badlands with everything a Wildtrak has AND the sway-bar disconnect or am I right, there was some stuff or reason why one might go with the Wildtrak?

Thanks very much!

<You know, one more question since I'm making the post. We never wanted a hard-top with the WIldtrak but it was required. We inquired a few times, "Can they just give us a soft-top and forget about the hard top since we don't want it??" ... No... "Why not?" Because they hate your stupid face, obviously... But for the 2022 we can and did order just a soft top. However, just playing around on the Badlands build, it seems like you have to pay for the soft top, and still get the hard top ... is that legit? Is that specific to the Badlands or some error or what? Thanks again>
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe different interior choices, different grill, black painted mirror caps/door handles/badge, GOAT Sport mode. Different bumper I believe as well.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sport mode, seats, grill, color of the trim, and color of the badges. Sport mode can be had on the BL with a Forscan.

Sasquatch has always been available on BL. Badlands is the top model because it can be loaded out with more options than the WT. A First Edition is a loaded Badlands with special colors and a sticker package.

OP
OP
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I believe different interior choices, different grill, black painted mirror caps/door handles/badge, GOAT Sport mode. Different bumper I believe as well.
Thank you very much!

In a way I'm a little disappointed to hear that - not that I don't appreciate your info - I might have messed up. Again that ship has sailed but thank you.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been sometime now but I believe V6, auto, sasquatch all day 1 options on the badlands. Whereas they are standard on wildtrak.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure some Wildtrack owners will chime in on all the differences.

OP
OP
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a little disappointed in myself, I was sure there was a reason I went with the Wildtrak and it seems like perhaps I'm just wrong. But I thank everyone for the info!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was only 2 key differences originally..

1) Wildtrack came standard with a gloss black MOD top.

2) Price... If you upgraded a badlands to include all the items of a Wildtrak (Sasquatch, 2.7, etc) it was more expensive than a WT.

And of course there's the obvious, one has an all dark plastic/washout interior and the other has sandstone with cloth/carpet.

However with all that said, when reservations first opened we didn't know hardly any details about any trims. There is a PDF brochure around that list of the trims I believe, But every call for the first several months until BnP came out, there's virtually no details about hardly any of the trims.
Sponsored