First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone - so I have a Badlands on order and it looks like I'm probably going to be dropping the sasquatch package sometime after Tuesday. I don't really like the "stock" Badlands wheels but I do like the look of the 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable.

Also curious about the "Mud Terrain" vs "All Terrain" tires...

Anyone know anything about these? I.E. are they decent? I know they might not make a difference in performance - but I'm probably giving up LUX and SAS (keeping MIC) and I at least want to like the look of my Bronco (assuming I ever get it).
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go with the stock wheels. Sell the stock wheels on Craigslist/FB marketplace and buy a set of Sasquatch wheels from the same.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stock badlands wheels have BFG KO2s well respected in the off road world. The optional wheels you like come with a 33" version of the sasquatch GY territories.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stock badlands wheels have BFG KO2s well respected in the off road world. The optional wheels you like come with a 33" version of the sasquatch GY territories.
Ok that’s really good to know. Thank you for the information! I know the reviews of the SAS tires have been less than stellar.

I’ll def keep the stock tires. But I’m assuming the upgraded wheels are ok? Or are those a bad idea as well?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are decent aftermarket wheels that can be had for under $1500. I sold my stock Badlands wheels and BFG tires then bought new Method wheels and 285/75R17 tires, net cost was under $1500 for the upgrade. I’d save the $1000 on the factory upgraded wheels towards some aftermarket, then sell your stock wheels and tires.

Ford Bronco Question about the available OEM factory wheels/tires - 767E058C-3737-43AE-9ED7-6275960ACFD3

Sponsored

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @Maximus3311 did you drop SAS and pickup the optional Beadlock Capable 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring?

I feel similar to you about disliking the look of the default Badlands 17" machined wheel and I much prefer that alternative.

But my dealer just told me that those optional non-SAS Beadlock Capable wheels are no longer available as their status is "balance out'". I was curious if you had this blocked also.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @Maximus3311 did you drop SAS and pickup the optional Beadlock Capable 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring?

I feel similar to you about disliking the look of the default Badlands 17" machined wheel and I much prefer that alternative.

But my dealer just told me that those optional non-SAS Beadlock Capable wheels are no longer available as their status is "balance out'". I was curious if you had this blocked also.
Yeah unfortunately the option wheels aren’t available (I did drop SAS).

Currently looking at some Black Rhino or Fifteen52 wheels (my dealership works with an aftermarket parts place and will put them on/warranty the work)

DarthLincoln

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 BMW M coupe, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, i guess we have plenty of time to shop aftermarket.

So frustrating. Besides waiting 2 years (so far), I dropped tow pkg, then lost out on Cyber Orange with MY23, then unlikely to get SAS, then can't even choose the optional wheel.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, i guess we have plenty of time to shop aftermarket.

So frustrating. Besides waiting 2 years (so far), I dropped tow pkg, then lost out on Cyber Orange with MY23, then unlikely to get SAS, then can't even choose the optional wheel.
I’m in the same boat. I’m about 2 weeks shy of 2 years since I placed my order.
It sucks - but at least my Bronco will be slightly custom vs the same Sasquatch package I see on every bronco around here

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat here. Switched to Badlands with no constraints and was planning on the optional wheels, but they were unavailable. I was scheduled this past week though, so very happy for that. I am considering Everglades wheels with the stock tires until they wear out and then I can go with 35s.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah unfortunately the option wheels aren’t available (I did drop SAS).

Currently looking at some Black Rhino or Fifteen52 wheels (my dealership works with an aftermarket parts place and will put them on/warranty the work)
That big BL schedule week a couple of weeks ago grabbed all the optional wheels and supposedly they're balanced out for the rest of the MY. Between the sasquatch and optional wheel savings you should be able to find an aftermarket wheel you like.
Sponsored