First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here my friend - order placed at 11pm Day One - just (TODAY) got a build date for the 3rd week in February so maybe it will be here in less than two years! Still won't compromise on my build . . . but I get it!
Dang! Congrats! We refuse to compromise either and we have the biggest constraint of all, Granger. Who knows how many years we still have.
Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang! Congrats! We refuse to compromise either and we have the biggest constraint of all, Granger. Who knows how many years we still have.
Ha - no kidding . . . I think I have all of the 'sins' with the 4 dr WT but decided from day one that I wanted everything I am asking for and willing to wait!! Was #2 at my dealer but even that didn't make much difference. Could've gone with the soft top once it was pushed to being a '22 and got it a few months sooner - but we want what we want!! Good Luck!!!

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha - no kidding . . . I think I have all of the 'sins' with the 4 dr WT but decided from day one that I wanted everything I am asking for and willing to wait!! Was #2 at my dealer but even that didn't make much difference. Could've gone with the soft top once it was pushed to being a '22 and got it a few months sooner - but we want what we want!! Good Luck!!!
Thanks!! Hope you enjoy your Bronco.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good for you!!! I have an 11pm, Day One reservation and JUST got word that it is schedule to be built during the 3rd week of February . . . so if all goes well I will have it in less than two years since reserving . . . fortunately for me I am a patient man. I thought about making some changes but at the end of the day I decided it was worth the wait to end up with exactly what I want . . . and being a 22 instead of a 21 I actually gained a couple small things option-wise (but did lose my first color choice - AMB) . . . I am thrilled each time I see one on the road and can't wait to join you all . . . have a 4dr WIldtrak, Lux, Leather, Hard Top, Hitch, etc, etc on the way - thinking (hoping) for March . . . scheduled to visit my daughter in Taos at the end of March and if it is here I will be cancelling my flight and making it a 2100 mile break-in drive!
It will all be worth the wait!! Soon you'll have your first break in drive :)

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, dare I ask what the expected wait time is for non-reservation orders? I ordered a month ago, and my dealership has no idea - they said count on a year, but you'll probably be surprised. That seems highly unlikely with what I've seen here and my options (OBX with MIC).

Sponsored

SteveDP

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well would you go to a restaurant and get whatever they give you just to have a meal? or wait to get what you ordered?
All depends how good the restaurant was.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I was also 4 months from order until delivery. Dealer selection was the key!
Sponsored