First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't seen anyone post about the Quik Rack Mach 2 (Quikr Stuff) yet. After waiting about 6 months for it, I finally got mine a few weeks ago. For those who don't know, the Quik Rack is designed by the original designer of the 1Up rack - he took the 1up design and improved just about everything about it. I never planned on continually leaving this rack installed on the Bronco, so the Quik Rack's super modular and no-tools install were some of the biggest selling points.

My setup is the Kurt hitch with a 1Up extender inserted all the way in (second hole). The fit is perfect. Quik Rack's hitch pin is designed in a way that allows you to fine-tune how much clearance you want from the spare tire when folded up. There is about 1/4 of an inch the way mine is setup.

The only negative I have (other than the 6-month wait time) is — due to the tray and extension arms being a bit wider than the 1Up rack, the passenger side capture arm (thing that holds the tires) needs to be extended out for the spare tire to clear the rack when opening the tailgate. It's about an 1/8" too high. This is a pretty minor issue in my opinion and doesn't out weigh all the positives of the rack. However, this was not an issue when I had the 1Up rack installed with this same setup.

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0398
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0397
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0394
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0393
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0389
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0388
Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0386

This last photo shows how the spare hits the rack without the capture arm extended

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0391

IMG_0386.jpeg
Sponsored

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! Looks very solid for sure... can you use that rack without the hitch extender or is the extender an absolute must?

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for these pics!

I have this on order hopefully to be shipped end of September. I bought a Kuat pivot v2 to swing away, so I think this should work in lieu the oneup extender you have

how much room do you have between thebottom of the tire, and the rack (when it’s up and down). I will be using this on my braptor (when it finally comes in). The tire width is the same but the height larger (1.2” lower approx)

OP
OP
stachequatch

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Looks very solid for sure... can you use that rack without the hitch extender or is the extender an absolute must?
I haven't tried. My guess is that I might be able to get the rack on without the extension but I wouldn't be able to get a bike on that first tray. I'd have to use the extension rack to put the bike on.

Thanks for these pics!

I have this on order hopefully to be shipped end of September. I bought a Kuat pivot v2 to swing away, so I think this should work in lieu the oneup extender you have

how much room do you have between thebottom of the tire, and the rack (when it’s up and down). I will be using this on my braptor (when it finally comes in). The tire width is the same but the height larger (1.2” lower approx)
I can measure next time I have it installed. I don't see you having any issue with clearance (up or down) with the tailgate closed. You might have to back the rack out a little bit farther than I'm showing for when it's up but that won't be an issue with the way the rack is designed. However, that 37" will for sure hit the rack when you open the tailgate more than a couple feet — unless the spare is mounted higher on the Raptor. That's where you having that Kuat pivot will be handy. When open, there's only about .5"-.75" clearance on mine - see below.

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_0390

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool! I'm still inclined to pair a hitch with the Kuat Pivot

Sponsored

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received My Quikr Stuff Bike rack as well how long is the extension you used?

OP
OP
stachequatch

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received My Quikr Stuff Bike rack as well how long is the extension you used?
It’s the 1UP hitch extension which is 7”

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I installed the Bike rack using a 7" extension with a 2 1/2" drop hitch My badlands SAS has a 3" Fabetech lift so I needed to lower the rack to make it more user friendly This bike rack is amazing and the tool less features are a huge plus. Our E bikes are extremely heavy at around 65 lbs each the rack handles it no problem.
The only think I need to look at is the slop of the actual extension into the hitch receiver.. any suggestions?

John

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_8279

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_8280

Ford Bronco Quik Rack Mach2 - Bike Rack Setup IMG_8281

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Thank you for pictures and info. I have both the rack and bronco on order!

Sponsored

crnmddoc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I installed the Bike rack using a 7" extension with a 2 1/2" drop hitch My badlands SAS has a 3" Fabetech lift so I needed to lower the rack to make it more user friendly This bike rack is amazing and the tool less features are a huge plus. Our E bikes are extremely heavy at around 65 lbs each the rack handles it no problem.
The only think I need to look at is the slop of the actual extension into the hitch receiver.. any suggestions?

John

Have you tried hitch anti rattle plates?
https://www.amazon.com/CZC-AUTO-Tig...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't seen anyone post about the Quik Rack Mach 2 (Quikr Stuff) yet. After waiting about 6 months for it, I finally got mine a few weeks ago. For those who don't know, the Quik Rack is designed by the original designer of the 1Up rack - he took the 1up design and improved just about everything about it. I never planned on continually leaving this rack installed on the Bronco, so the Quik Rack's super modular and no-tools install were some of the biggest selling points.

My setup is the Kurt hitch with a 1Up extender inserted all the way in (second hole). The fit is perfect. Quik Rack's hitch pin is designed in a way that allows you to fine-tune how much clearance you want from the spare tire when folded up. There is about 1/4 of an inch the way mine is setup.

The only negative I have (other than the 6-month wait time) is — due to the tray and extension arms being a bit wider than the 1Up rack, the passenger side capture arm (thing that holds the tires) needs to be extended out for the spare tire to clear the rack when opening the tailgate. It's about an 1/8" too high. This is a pretty minor issue in my opinion and doesn't out weigh all the positives of the rack. However, this was not an issue when I had the 1Up rack installed with this same setup.

This last photo shows how the spare hits the rack without the capture arm extended

This really messed up my 1up plans. Any feed back after some long term use? Considering the same exact setup for my Wildtrak.

OP
OP
stachequatch

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This really messed up my 1up plans. Any feed back after some long term use? Considering the same exact setup for my Wildtrak.
Not really, it's still amazing! Zero regrets. It's so easy to install with no tools. The only tool I use is a wrench for the 1-up hitch extender, which I'd have to do with any rack.

It's super easy to attach the add-on racks if needed. I frequently drive to the trails solo with the single bike rack and the add-ons uninstalled the back. Then when I meet up with my buddies at the trail head I'll throw on the add-ons (which takes less than a min to do both) and shuttle up the mountain. A lot of the guys I ride with have the 1-up and they are all envious of the updated features on this rack.

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really want to give it a go but the price is so not right. 1up will save me enough to buy my side steps.

OP
OP
stachequatch

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want to give it a go but the price is so not right. 1up will save me enough to buy my side steps.
Yup. I totally get it. The one up is a good rack. I borrowed my buddy's for a weekend trip when I was waiting for the Quikr Rack to come in.

I never keep the rack installed on the Bronco, so the easy install with no tools was a big feature for me. That wouldn't be a big selling point for some of the guys I ride with who always have their rack installed.
Sponsored