Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following - I'm interested in this as well! My concern would be something that was flapping around in the wind for a long drive making contact with the carbon bike frame and wearing/scratching it.

Igotsoul4u

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, Mercedes GLC43
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It wasn't good for me when I tried. The biggest danger is that the cover will hide your brake lights and block your rear view. I tried and it was a no go for me at least with the cover I had. Your best best is to get your bike frame wrapped with some sort of protection. It will of course benefit your bike as you ride from rocks and stuff.

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Pro Bike Tool cover. The link is for a 3 bike but they come in different sizes. Seems to be well made and is used a lot by RVers (like myself) Lots of straps for tightening (good and bad since you really need to use them to prevent flapping) and holes with grommets for cable locks. Very reasonably priced. Be careful to get the one for 'Travel', they give you a choice between storage and travel.

Amazon.com : PRO BIKE TOOL Bike Cover for Outdoor Bike Storage - Travel XXL for 3 Bikes - Heavy Duty Riptstop Material, Waterproof and Anti-UV - Bicycle Cover Protection for Mountain & Road Bikes, Bike Tent : Sports & Outdoors
Sponsored