First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s also pretty compact when folded up making it easy to store.
Sponsored

1986Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 V90 T6 Polestar, 2018 4Runner, 1990 Pao
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s also pretty compact when folded up making it easy to store.
After about a 4-5 week wait mine showed up today; a base unit and one add-on.

Quick review:

For the price, it was a little more scuffed than I would have liked and it looks like it was from production not shipping. The box was pretty clean and it was strapped in tight. Shipping from Colorado to Texas was fast, 1-2 day fast. Looks like they have got production and shipping in check compared to last year.

The size and weight is what really sold me. Folded up, I can leave it in the back of the Bronco and have it in the hitch in less than a minute. I had a Kuat Piston Pro for about a week and even though it was perfect in operation, the weight was unweildly. I had my wife put the Mach2 on her 4Runner and it took about the same amount of time and she could easily handle it herself.

The add-on was just as easy to operate as the base. I ran it around the block with two bikes and it was on-point.

I won't over exaggerate how solid it is: it does move around and my hitch extension is solid. The movement is negligible and no worse or better than the Kuat Piston Pro.

One handed operation is a bit sketchy with the wheel holders, but not a bother. Everything felt tight and I wonder how much it will loosen up with time.

I live in TX and know the black anodizing and colored anodized bits will fade quickly. Perhaps this will even out all the mfg. scuffs and scrapes.

Let me reiterate the amazing weight and minimal space it takes up in the Bronco. This is enough to pay the entry fee in comparison to a Kuat.

Last edited: