TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure why it would matter. Maybe because of the factory 35" tire option. The non extended travel option probably will not be tall enough to clear the 35's.
That would explain a disclaimer that the non extended is not compatible with Sasquatch but wouldn't explain why the extended are only compatible with sasquatch
Sponsored

DEFCON 1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello all. Just ordered a set of the radflo coilovers and they were in stock and shipped immediately. One of the guys in my 4wd club is a radflo dealer and hooked me up. If anyone else is interested in getting a set they are readily available for right now. DM me and I can give you contact information to get with Phil at Liberty mtn Fabrication to get the order in. Hopefully this is allowed, not selling anything, just spreading the word that there is something in stock now.
Travis, how are you liking your Radflo coilovers so far?

I'm building a 2 door Badlands for Heidi at Bronco Battalion USA and I suggested for her to look into Radflo. Also, did you have yours custom tuned/valved?

When I mentioned your name, she knew you through your wife from sharing posts and chatting on Instagram.
(Probably on Bronco Girl USA page). Heidi will probably reach out to you as well.

We would love to know your thoughts so far on them and if your buddy has any extended ones readily available.

Thanks, Carlos

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Travis, how are you liking your Radflo coilovers so far?

I'm building a 2 door Badlands for Heidi at Bronco Battalion USA and I suggested for her to look into Radflo. Also, did you have yours custom tuned/valved?

When I mentioned your name, she knew you through your wife from sharing posts and chatting on Instagram.
(Probably on Bronco Girl USA page). Heidi will probably reach out to you as well.

We would love to know your thoughts so far on them and if your buddy has any extended ones readily available.

Thanks, Carlos
So far they have been great. Zero issues with them and install was pretty straight forward. I have always had great luck with radflo. They are a smaller company than fox and king so you get a little better customer service out of them. As far as fit and finish they are equal to fox and king. I got the adjustable valving so I can adjust them stiffer for offroad to prevent bottoming out and then turn them to softer for a kushy on road ride. I would recommend them over fox and king unless you absolutely need that name on the resi. They have the same internals as the fox. I will send you my buddys contact info. Not sure if they still have them in stock readily available or not, but he can check.

Brandon Miller

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully someone reading this is running the extended travel radflo's on a badlands non sasquatch.. I need to know which ones to order..
Sponsored