Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So last weekend I finally was able to get time to install the radflo extended length coilovers and camburg upper control arms. Also installed some foutz motorsports rear lower shock skids as well. Install was pretty straightforward, with the rear obviously being much easier. So after driving it, I am definitely pleased. So far haven't been able to get offroad yet, but onroad manners are much better. It seems to handle much better onroad. The valving is clearly a little stiffer. I live off a winding country road and the bilsteins felt a little soft and would have a little body roll when cornering. With these shocks it is greatly improved. I have yet to take it offroad to see how it works, but just driving on roads here in California is pretty close. Will probably get it up to the rubicon after memorial day and see how it does in the rocks. But overall would definitely recommend the radflo shocks. I do need to adjust the front up a little more to even it out but needed to give the wife her Bronco for monday. They are basically exactly the same as the fox in fit and finish and performance.
Did your kit come with pre-load or did you need to adjust accordingly (without instruction)?
What part # is your kit for the extended length (sas version)? We have the same Eibach spring part #s as you do up front, and Radflo just told me these are incorrect for Sas.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your kit come with pre-load or did you need to adjust accordingly (without instruction)?
What part # is your kit for the extended length (sas version)? We have the same Eibach spring part #s as you do up front, and Radflo just told me these are incorrect for Sas.
I have 16" 650# springs up front. There was some preload on it already though. Sounds like I need to make a call to Radflo on these.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, just confirmed. Should be an 18" front spring. They are going to send a new pair out to swap them.

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, just confirmed. Should be an 18" front spring. They are going to send a new pair out to swap them.
Unfortunate same boat. Lots of extra effort and time thats costing the end user in this case.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunate same boat. Lots of extra effort and time thats costing the end user in this case.
Yeah, is a bummer for sure but sounds like they will get it taken care of quickly. Could be worse, could be waiting over a year for some foxes.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happens all the time in our shop anymore. Installed some Yukon gears in a new Gladiator after the EVO lift and 40's and the ring gear bolts were not hardened and stretched as soon as we tried to torque them. Called Yukon and said they might have gotten a bad batch. Ordered another install kit form the warehouse same deal. Called Yukon back and let them know that was probably the case. :( Called the dealer and luckily, they were able to round up enough to finish the job, but what a pain in the arse this stuff is anymore. It used to be every once and awhile, but it seems to happen with more frequency lately. Welcome to the new way of modifying new vehicles. 😁

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happens all the time in our shop anymore. Installed some Yukon gears in a new Gladiator after the EVO lift and 40's and the ring gear bolts were not hardened and stretched as soon as we tried to torque them. Called Yukon and said they might have gotten a bad batch. Ordered another install kit form the warehouse same deal. Called Yukon back and let them know that was probably the case. :( Called the dealer and luckily, they were able to round up enough to finish the job, but what a pain in the arse this stuff is anymore. It used to be every once and awhile, but it seems to happen with more frequency lately. Welcome to the new way of modifying new vehicles. 😁

Yeah. Just read a few of the threads on almost anything here and you see wrong size bolts, no bolts, wrong bracket, something being welded backward, etc. being shipped out. It's becoming fairly prevalent. I've already experience great customer service from a couple of companies re-sending me the correct version of what they already sent.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah. Just read a few of the threads on almost anything here and you see wrong size bolts, no bolts, wrong bracket, something being welded backward, etc. being shipped out. It's becoming fairly prevalent. I've already experience great customer service from a couple of companies re-sending me the correct version of what they already sent.

Agree, most are more than willing to help and to be honest Yukon would have just sent us more but they did not have any to send. That is why we tried another set from the warehouse, but was not about to go through 10 more to see if we could get some good ones. Had to get the rig outta the shop and back to customer. Most people do not understand and think we just make this stuff up so we can have their rig tie up a bay while we wait for the right stuff to come in. :cautious:

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody know the extended and compressed dimensions on these? Wasn’t able to find on radflo’s site

Sruiz

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you please message me contact info to purchase these Radflos?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, radflo was on it. I called last Friday about the wrong shocks. Had new ones the following Tuesday. Installed them today. Big difference. The ones I had installed were basically the same as the sas bilsteins I took off. I didn't notice when initially installing because I was in such a rush. The extended lengths looked to be about 1.5 inches longer than the bilsteins and the standard length radflos. Installed a steering rack bushing as well while the front tire was off. Now I gotta work on the real rock crawler to getvready for memorial day rubicon.

Ford Bronco Radflo coilovers install and first impressions 20220521_094002

Ford Bronco Radflo coilovers install and first impressions 20220521_094011

Ford Bronco Radflo coilovers install and first impressions 20220521_094022

Kholding

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you share the part number for the correct ones (just in case). Thanks.
Sponsored