First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So last weekend I finally was able to get time to install the radflo extended length coilovers and camburg upper control arms. Also installed some foutz motorsports rear lower shock skids as well. Install was pretty straightforward, with the rear obviously being much easier. So after driving it, I am definitely pleased. So far haven't been able to get offroad yet, but onroad manners are much better. It seems to handle much better onroad. The valving is clearly a little stiffer. I live off a winding country road and the bilsteins felt a little soft and would have a little body roll when cornering. With these shocks it is greatly improved. I have yet to take it offroad to see how it works, but just driving on roads here in California is pretty close. Will probably get it up to the rubicon after memorial day and see how it does in the rocks. But overall would definitely recommend the radflo shocks. I do need to adjust the front up a little more to even it out but needed to give the wife her Bronco for monday. They are basically exactly the same as the fox in fit and finish and performance.

20220430_174220.jpg

20220430_185610.jpg

20220430_190524.jpg

20220508_135240.jpg
Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said it felt stiffer than before... What trim/shock setup did you have previously?

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said it felt stiffer than before... What trim/shock setup did you have previously?
I had the bilsteins before. Its a 2 door badlands with the Sasquatch. So whatever is stock. The rear radflos did have dual rate adjustmsi i could run them down a little to soften it if need be, but I like it much better the way it is.

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you get a chance to play with the adjusters? If so how did you feel a significant difference between soft/firm? may be a good way to play with the feel once the coils break in.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you get a chance to play with the adjusters? If so how did you feel a significant difference between soft/firm? may be a good way to play with the feel once the coils break in.
I haven't adjusted them yet. They are all set to stiff I guess. Honestly its my wifes daily driver so she drives it the most. I get to run around in it on the weekends though. I would like to get it out on some dirt back roads and see how it handles G outs and larger bumps at high speeds. I noticed the old suspension left stiff in the rear and liked to buck on bigger g outs.

Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. What size are those KM3's?

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. What size are those KM3's?
37x12.50-17s The 37s make it look much better, the 35's were just a little to rollerskate looking. I do plan to actually wheel this thing also. So the added ground clearance is a huge plus.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how much lift do you get out of the Radflows? I have the 4WP coilovers and got 1.5" in the rear and 2.5" up front and feel like I need another 0.5"-1" so my KM3s don't rub off road - same size, 37s.

OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how much lift do you get out of the Radflows? I have the 4WP coilovers and got 1.5" in the rear and 2.5" up front and feel like I need another 0.5"-1" so my KM3s don't rub off road - same size, 37s.
I didn't really measure a before and after. But it looks like it raised the rear up a few inches. I need to adjust the front up a little. So basically you can adjust them up and down as needed. I am going to crank the front up a little. I don't have any rub issues currently but that may be just the offset combo of my wheels. Also haven't checked if there is rubbing offroad yet though.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't mind me asking, how was the price for the coils and UCA?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tcarp1

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't mind me asking, how was the price for the coils and UCA?
The upper control arms I bought through poly performance, they were the cheaper of all the tubular arms on the market. I have a good friend in my 4wd club that owns a fab shop and is a Radflo dealer so I got the shocks thru him. I have passed his number on to a few guys on here. I think he setup a couple other bronco6g members with shock packages. I can pass his info on to anyone interested. The price of the Radflos are cheaper than Fox, King, and Icon.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
interested on the radflos as well
can you pm me the info
thanks

Kholding

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in the Radflo's as well. Could you please DM the info? Thanks.
Sponsored