Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I asked my dealer to confirm. It's interesting; it's stock in the F150 included with auto-headlights but called out in the Sport OBX. Feel like with the tech included it should be, and in my area it is almost a must...
Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rain sensing wipers is akin to a technology that should be forcing the use of turn signals without the drivers consent (like brake lights), because if you're really to incapable of operating a windshield wiper stalk, do you have the capacity to operate heavy machinery?
Emphasis mine. Are you suggesting brake lights are government / big auto overreach?

Back in my day, we used semaphores. If you're incapable of holding a colored paddle out the window, do you have the capacity to operate heavy machinery?

PS, anyone with co-pilot will get a ding when they cross lanes without signaling. So your nightmare is already coming. Ironically, I believe the LKA disable switch is on the turn signal stalk.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought any area with less than 8 inches of annual rainfall was considered desert?
Ummm...yes. I'm not sure if you're messing with me here.
You guessed Palm Springs. I said I live 3-4 hours drive north of there. That is still very much a desert. Pretty much the entire southwestern US is desert. Also...
Ford Bronco Rain sensing windshield wipers? 1616429600207

My profile shows that I live in Nevada, not California. My avatar is a modified version of the Vegas Golden Knights logo. At this point I thought it was fairly obvious where I live.

Sorry for any confusion.

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ummm...yes. I'm not sure if you're messing with me here.
You guessed Palm Springs. I said I live 3-4 hours drive north of there. That is still very much a desert. Pretty much the entire southwestern US is desert. Also...
Ford Bronco Rain sensing windshield wipers? 1616429600207

My profile shows that I live in Nevada, not California. My avatar is a modified version of the Vegas Golden Knights logo. At this point I thought it was fairly obvious where I live.

Sorry for any confusion.
I wasn't thinking. Sorry. I like to explore the desert when its not windy. I especially like the solitude of the desert whcih is fast becomming a thing of the past.

Three or four hours north could be around here.
Ford Bronco Rain sensing windshield wipers? IMG_20190205_143708071

Which is just east of this.
Ford Bronco Rain sensing windshield wipers? wind blown snowIMG_20190206_101058036

Such contrast. I took these pix when i left Barker ranch area because of winds which are clearly visable in the picture above. The temp where i took the end pix according to me car was 0 degrees F. Can you guess the location<smile>

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure about the sensor, but if you want some great blades..these are it\

Trico Ultra..

these are great for snow, mud, rain ..

made in USA too

Ford Bronco Rain sensing windshield wipers? 7ECE3302-CB03-4133-A777-66BA1F75A81B
Sponsored