First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a Bronco Sport Outer Banks equipped with rain sensing wipers. I finally figured out how to get them on, but my question is about turning them off. I have replaced a totaled 2019 Edge with this Bronco. The Edge was equipped with Rain Sensing wipers and if I turned the car off when they were active, the wipers would return to the off position at the bottom of the windshield. This doesn't seem to be the case with the Bronco as they seem to stay up when the car is turned off in mid-wipe. Am I missing something?
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this is the bronco thread. what is this technology you speak of?

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Bronco Sport Outer Banks equipped with rain sensing wipers. I finally figured out how to get them on, but my question is about turning them off. I have replaced a totaled 2019 Edge with this Bronco. The Edge was equipped with Rain Sensing wipers and if I turned the car off when they were active, the wipers would return to the off position at the bottom of the windshield. This doesn't seem to be the case with the Bronco as they seem to stay up when the car is turned off in mid-wipe. Am I missing something?
https://www.broncosportforum.com/
They'll know more over there :D

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco does that too. Noticed it the other day. Had to hit the start button to get it to drop all the way. I don’t have the auto sense wipers either.
Sponsored