First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may be the first 4 door to get one. I have a normal black Diamond - non-sas. I will be sure to post pics. Their pics of it on the Havoc 4 door looks nice. My truck is a little more tame.
Do you have some pics that look nice? From what I have seen, the only nice thing is the price. It seems just as floppy and ill fitting as the OEM top. Would love to see some real world pics of the 4 door though.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 1684868771353

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have some pics that look nice? From what I have seen, the only nice thing is the price. It seems just as floppy and ill fitting as the OEM top. Would love to see some real world pics of the 4 door though.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 1684868771353
I see what you mean. Obviously mines not a 4 door but my windows aren’t nearly as loose fitting as they look in that pic you posted

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see what you mean. Obviously mines not a 4 door but my windows aren’t nearly as loose fitting as they look in that pic you posted
Ya your 2 door pics look much nicer than what i have seen so far.

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is arriving in two days. I ordered on a Sunday and it will be delivered the next Friday. I can't wait to get it on as my wife loves having the hard top off, but with two mustangs taking up my only garage spaces, I am already tired of putting the hard top back on for the half day of rain....

I also loved the price point of this top. Spoke with others on here before my order and they liked the quality and install ease.

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good news on my end, mine gets here tomorrow. I ordered on Friday, expected to arrive on Weds. I will get some 4 door non-sas pictures up for those that are curious.
Looking forward to your review and pics.

Bronconut1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something like this may work with the struts. Same attachment type as Wranglers.

IMG_1696.png

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something like this may work with the struts. Same attachment type as Wranglers.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_1696
Interesting, I just built mine, works great. Tomorrow I will put in the windows and get some pictures. The quick release bow knuckle. I would need 2 pairs to totally disengage the frame. This would make it fast and easy. Right now it is a little, small, hex head bolt with a shoulder and a little nut. This would be worth it, and the little bolts can be kept in case something gets lost.
I was also thinking those cotter pins that have holes and a pin goes through it.

IMG_9831.jpeg

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, I just built mine, works great. Tomorrow I will put in the windows and get some pictures. The quick release bow knuckle. I would need 2 pairs to totally disengage the frame. This would make it fast and easy. Right now it is a little, small, hex head bolt with a shoulder and a little nut. This would be worth it, and the little bolts can be kept in case something gets lost.
I was also thinking those cotter pins that have holes and a pin goes through it.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_9831
Might be able to find a clevis pin like you’d use on a sailing dingy or daysailer that would work. They’re typically stainless or otherwise corrosion resistant and come with a split ring that has a curl on one end for easily starting it in or out of the hole.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_9831.jpeg
Awesome man, can’t wait to see your pics. That could be a good idea about the cotter pins, but it’s a tiny space to work with. Might not fit. Good luck with your windows tomorrow 😂

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone of you guys have time at highway speeds in the rain with this top?
Everything stay dry inside? Would it be ok for a daily driver?

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone of you guys have time at highway speeds in the rain with this top?
Everything stay dry inside? Would it be ok for a daily driver?
Yep. Been torrential down pouring all week here and I have about a 25 min interstate drive to work every day. No issues but the wind noise gets pretty freaking loud if it’s storming and windy and your driving over a bridge. Quite a bit of water pools up on the top when parked too, but no leaks

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. Been torrential down pouring all week here and I have about a 25 min interstate drive to work every day. No issues but the wind noise gets pretty freaking loud if it’s storming and windy and your driving over a bridge. Quite a bit of water pools up on the top when parked too, but no leaks
I’ll also add, the lip over the front windows sticks out a little bit further than the hard top so no more water dripping on the door sills when opening doors

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome, Thanks!
Sponsored