Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it wind noise? Otherwise my only advice would be to make sure all the straps and bolts are tight. Hopefully you get it figured out
So I ran the top for a bit and just pulled it off, I did find the passenger side bolts loose. I am wondering if that was my issue. I will install again soon.
Sponsored

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are the best flares I've seen! Have you noticed an increase in rocks being thrown at the sides with the smaller flares? I have XPEL on mine but always worried about the potential for more rock chips. Thanks!
I have not. But I have the Nitto Trail Grapplers and rhey don't seem to throw stones like people say the Goodyear's do? And thank you!

fftfk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
which straps in front ? There should be a hook with a strap that has two bronze grommets in it. That gets bolted with the frame and makes a hook that holds down the front frame when pushed back.
Hey man, that did actually happen to me once because I did the same thing and said forget the retention hook. Figured out it goes sideways and hooks onto the side rail instead of the cross rail
Any chance one of you could post a photo of the strap installed? I also skipped it as the directions had one limited sentence about it (i.e. - not telling you which grommet to use) without a picture and the install video I watched didn't mention installing it at all.

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any chance one of you could post a photo of the strap installed? I also skipped it as the directions had one limited sentence about it (i.e. - not telling you which grommet to use) without a picture and the install video I watched didn't mention installing it at all.
Hope this helps...
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos 20230620_110437

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Broncobro04 Thanks for the thread ordering from Hammer Built, I have their Raptor tire mount on the back.

Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I removed the whole top, just the front bracket. Only takes a few minutes

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long to remove/reinstall “top fabric” only? Where did everyone land on timing?

I’m trying to see if it’s practical to go completely topless, keep the “top fabric” in the back and install only the top fabric when rain chances are high. Thoughts?
@Broncolli @Broncobro04 @STX Bronco @FIREGROUNDIMAGES @BadSquatch21 @mcinfantry @NCSUDucker
Hey man, I actually covered how to do that in a YouTube video I made on the top. I haven’t actually done it yet but I can’t imagine it would take very long. That’s been a very common question

NCSUDucker

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't taken it off either, but as said above. Probably not long at all. Storing in the vehicle may be an issue if you're leaving the canvas on the front bracket.

On a related note, I really like the top. Only negative I've found so far is it holds a TON of rainwater on top that you can't see if it rains overnight. Don't put your windows down before pulling off or you will get drenched, don't ask how I know:ROFLMAO:. Seems like they could have had one more cross bar and a little more arc to all of them.

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't taken it off either, but as said above. Probably not long at all. Storing in the vehicle may be an issue if you're leaving the canvas on the front bracket.

On a related note, I really like the top. Only negative I've found so far is it holds a TON of rainwater on top that you can't see if it rains overnight. Don't put your windows down before pulling off or you will get drenched, don't ask how I know:ROFLMAO:. Seems like they could have had one more cross bar and a little more arc to all of them.
Yeah I agree. But I do think it’s kinda cool to watch like a gallon of water just dump off the sides 😂

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not had issue with water on mine

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey man, I actually covered how to do that in a YouTube video I made on the top. I haven’t actually done it yet but I can’t imagine it would take very long. That’s been a very common question
It seems what it comes down to for removing just the top piece is its as fast as you can remove the screws in 4 hinges/struts, unhook the 2 straps in the back, and fold it up. Is that right? thanks!
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_5048

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_5051
@Broncolli @Broncobro04 @STX Bronco@FIREGROUNDIMAGES @BadSquatch21@mcinfantry @NCSUDucker

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only using the Rampage “top,” no back or windows, does it fully cover the seats front and back?

When using just my front and middle hard top panels, the back seat has open gaps above. I leave my mesh Bimini connected at the back and down. That might block a little rain.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3835
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3834
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3843

OP
OP
Broncobro04

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only using the Rampage “top,” no back or windows, does it fully cover the seats front and back?

When using just my front and middle hard top panels, the back seat has open gaps above. I leave my mesh Bimini connected at the back and down. That might block a little rain.

Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos IMG_3843
It does. It extends all the way to where to roll bar starts to come down. Mine is a 2 door but I believe it’s the same on the 4 door

IMG_3094.jpeg
Sponsored