First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@WestTex so I have found if I have the Velcro attached about 6”-8” on both ends and leave the middle undone it keeps the bubble at a min. I did have a full bubble with it unstrapped into 25 mph wind and it yanked the top open. I do like top a lot. I got the stink eye from my wife until I figured this trick out.
I haven’t noticed this rattling at all…

On you middle bow did you move the foam out past the bow? I did to prevent any metal on metal and haven’t heard anything
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On you middle bow did you move the foam out past the bow? I did to prevent any metal on metal and haven’t heard anything
It is not the bow. It’s the Velcro on the trailview section. When I put on the top I left it open and cinched the back and then closed it. It has stayed taught and haven’t had any issues with the bow.

WestTex

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It only rattles bad over 65 mph, and the 20+ mph winds we have almost daily where I live definitely don't help.

So you may not notice it in slower driving/ calmer winds

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

See listing in the marketplace here https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-2-door-havoc-voyager-fastback-top.94384/

essentially I needed a new window and they sent me the whole thing. They said that was the only way to do it and to keep the rest of the top for parts.

The window in question has two crease lines that may or may not come out. So I’ve got an extra top I don’t have room for in my garage.
Hi there, I tried the link the marketplace, but nothing there. Did your listing get pulled again? Do you still have one of these tops for a 2-door available?

Thanks!

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there, I tried the link the marketplace, but nothing there. Did your listing get pulled again? Do you still have one of these tops for a 2-door available?

Thanks!
Hi Fillips. They are available new at havoc now for a 2-door FYI. I installed mine about 2 months ago. Love it

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This may be a 4 door problem, as I have not heard any rattles either. And I’ve been down the highway a few times.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had an issue with the trail view yesterday, when driving at about 60mph the hook came off and the top went straight up causing a huge wind gust down on my face blowing my hat and sunglasses off. Scared the crap out of me, anyway the hook rubber had worn and failed so I had to go in there and put a more aggressive bend on the hook where it bends over the bar. Also now that the rubber is gone the end of the hook edges are very sharp and if you don't get the hook on the outside of the bars after shutting it WILL grind a hole on the top. I cut the points of the corners and bent the end a little to keep it from grabbing in case it gets put in the wrong spot folded.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos Top hook

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had an issue with the trail view yesterday, when driving at about 60mph the hook came off and the top went straight up causing a huge wind gust down on my face blowing my hat and sunglasses off. Scared the crap out of me, anyway the hook rubber had worn and failed so I had to go in there and put a more aggressive bend on the hook where it bends over the bar. Also now that the rubber is gone the end of the hook edges are very sharp and if you don't get the hook on the outside of the bars after shutting it WILL grind a hole on the top. I cut the points of the corners and bent the end a little to keep it from grabbing in case it gets put in the wrong spot folded.
Ford Bronco Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos Top hook
That sucks. :(. You should add flex seal to coat the metal so
It won’t scratch

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi Fillips. They are available new at havoc now for a 2-door FYI. I installed mine about 2 months ago. Love it
Thanks, I have seen them online, but was hoping for a Memorial Day sale or some price drop that so far has not occurred. But I'm still mulling it over...

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, I have seen them online, but was hoping for a Memorial Day sale or some price drop that so far has not occurred. But I'm still mulling it over...
If you call up and ask what they can do for you on price they sometimes offer a small discount

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That sucks. :(. You should add flex seal to coat the metal so
It won’t scratch
I think it vibrates a lot so might just happen again, going to see if I can put some PPF on the bar itself.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had it happen as well… I got a Velcro strap to secure it going forward.

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had it happen as well… I got a Velcro strap to secure it going forward.
Where did you get the Velcro strap? I’d like to also find a heavy duty one and add it to thr opposite side of the
Hook

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you get the Velcro strap? I’d like to also find a heavy duty one and add it to thr opposite side of the
Hook
Went to Hobby Lobby. Nothing special. It works well.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw a few online that have an eyelet so that the strap can mount like the original hook.
Sponsored