Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have three accessories I enjoy:
1. Amazon console tray. Fits perfectly and it's huge in comparison to the crap OEM one.
2. Wireless charing pad.
3. Blackvue 900XPlus Dashcam. I followed some people's instructions on how to power it from the battery and found that 100% of them don't know what they're doing. I ended up putting the wires through the firewall plug under the steering column and connecting directly to the battery.
Why didn’t you just use one of the unused fuses below the steering wheel?

Sponsored

Johnabx

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t like putting my keys in the cup holder and don’t keep them in my pocket so I DIY’d this. I keep my sunglasses in the tray in front of the shifter and usually my wallet and phone in one of the cup holders. I’m looking for a better option for my phone that’s unobtrusive. My wallet and keys will fit in this together, but it sticks out a little more. Not necessary I know but I like things to have their place and it works for me. I bought Velcro strips from Amazon and this little tactical type pouch that I estimated would be just the right size from Amazon as well. It doesn’t hit my leg at all.

IDOGEAR Tactical Helmet Counterweight Pouch Multipurpose Tactical Helmet Cover Removable Rear Pouch 500D Nylon for OPS Fast BJ PJ MH Type Helmets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YDLPY4F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0DV8BZBFF3QX1AT7JGYH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Fasteners | 4x2 Inch Strips 4 Sets | Holds 10 lbs | Stick-On Adhesive Backed | Black Industrial Strength | For Indoor or Outdoor Use, 90209 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010HADEA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GK1GXMX7X8DQ5Z80ETMH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

C622B66A-8F04-4D42-9ED3-CF5FA3D5E080.jpeg

D3DF758D-1411-4442-8D0D-D142606297E7.jpeg

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t like putting my keys in the cup holder and don’t keep them in my pocket so I DIY’d this. I keep my sunglasses in the tray in front of the shifter and usually my wallet and phone in one of the cup holders. I’m looking for a better option for my phone that’s unobtrusive. My wallet and keys will fit in this together, but it sticks out a little more. Not necessary I know but I like things to have their place and it works for me. I bought Velcro strips from Amazon and this little tactical type pouch that I estimated would be just the right size from Amazon as well. It doesn’t hit my leg at all.

IDOGEAR Tactical Helmet Counterweight Pouch Multipurpose Tactical Helmet Cover Removable Rear Pouch 500D Nylon for OPS Fast BJ PJ MH Type Helmets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YDLPY4F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0DV8BZBFF3QX1AT7JGYH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

VELCRO Brand Heavy Duty Fasteners | 4x2 Inch Strips 4 Sets | Holds 10 lbs | Stick-On Adhesive Backed | Black Industrial Strength | For Indoor or Outdoor Use, 90209 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010HADEA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GK1GXMX7X8DQ5Z80ETMH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Random Accessories D3DF758D-1411-4442-8D0D-D142606297E7

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got this bundle for a Garmin dash mini 2 with dongar adapter. took 3 mins to install (attaches to auto dim rear mirror). and its small enough that you don't see it at all when driving and it's not obvious (so don't think it's getting stolen with roof off).
https://dongar.tech/products/mini2kit
This is such a great way to keep the dash cam install nice and clean. In fact it was my first Bronco modification after picking it up, and first video too.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By no means am I married to Cerakote, there are many other products that do similar. I just can't stand stained fenders.
Mothers Back to Black works great, after a wash.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're interested in a more subtle option Mabett has these out now. No help if you run doorless though I guess.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WR3FM5S/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_VV2CKWB2SXXKNTGSPD4N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What worked great:
Sticker fab ford tailgate emblem black vinyl overlay 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Vinyl – StickerFab
Sticker fab visor sticker overlays
Center console trays (upper tray is shallow, suggest lower tray or both)
IAG PPF for roll bars
Viofo dash cam
Gearshade top
BJD Customs Soft Top window storage bag
Bronco tire cover
Bronco receiver hitch cover
Element Fire Extinguisher

Meh items:
Redline Tuning hood struts
IAG EZ Lift for soft top

Bigcat64

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What worked great:
Sticker fab ford tailgate emblem black vinyl overlay 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Vinyl – StickerFab
IAG PPF for roll bars
Viofo dash cam
Gearshade top
Bronco tire cover

Meh items:
IAG EZ Lift for soft top
Great post! Lots of mods available, good to know which ones were great and which ones were meh.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What worked great:
IAG PPF for roll bars
Viofo dash cam
Gearshade top
Bronco tire cover

Meh items:
IAG EZ Lift for soft top
Thanks for posting about the Soft Top window case. Too bad out of stock. Been waiting for Mabett's. Didn't know there was another option.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-Mabett upper and lower center console organizers on Amazon

-Coiled charging cable (could never go back to a regular charging cable in a vehicle)

Still looking for a discreet magnetic phone mount. Not a fan of the long arms used in the 4x4 community.
do the upper level and lower level trays fit together? I thought you pick one or the other?
Sponsored