Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See you are getting it. But you can’t seem to make the connection that since there is only one transmission option, there should be one price for the engine. Just like they do for the ranger, escape, explorer, f150 and so on. I hard is that to understand. The even had it noted in the brochure. At this point it’s a difference in option. Your are trying to make excuses for Ford while the rest of us bitch about yet another screw up in this roll out. Two months they let it go.
Dude, are you seriously this upset that there are two separate charges? Would you be happier if Ford charged $3500 for the 2.7L and gave you the 10AT for "free"? That is the argument you are making.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're just butthurt. It happens to everyone. Just get some Anusol. I think @Rick Astley can provide it. :LOL:
And your butt hurt that I am complaining about Ford other wise you wouldn’t be commenting. It goes both ways bro.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dude, are you seriously this upset that there are two separate charges? Would you be happier if Ford charged $3500 for the 2.7L and gave you the 10AT for "free"? That is the argument you are making.
See now your starting to make sense. I never said we were getting to transmission for free. But that would have been way more honest than what they did.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
for me ive already submit my build sheet to my dealer already. so my rep has that in hand. i also have a copy for my records saved on my iphone as well as desktop.

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess I'm missing your point also as the Ranger, Escape, Explorer & F-150 do not come with a manual transmission. Therefore when you pick an engine option there is no transmission option to pick. It's not rolled into the engine option it's standard on the vehicle. :unsure:
2.7 only comes with an automatic transmission. You cannot get it with a manual.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never called you an idiot.

2.7 is an upgrade that you have to pay for. It is not a free upgrade.
Automatic transmission is an upgrade that you have to pay for. It is not a free upgrade.

I still can’t believe that anyone thought they were getting one, or both, for free. But the multiple threads on this forum full of conspiracy theories about the hidden motives of Ford management (I.e. this thread included) have been hilarious.

But what do I know ? I’m just a ski patroller and fly fishing guide who is very happy with the new car Ford is building for me. This will be my 4th Bronco and I love the fact that Ford is bringing it back. Even more in love with the fact that a manual transmission is available.
The automatic was included in Squatch, NOT Required, but included. Same with the 4 door. That is the problem most of us are having. Now that people screamed for a mansquatch they all of a sudden decided that it was no longer included, so it became a money grab...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You're just butthurt. It happens to everyone. Just get some Anusol. I think @Rick Astley can provide it. :LOL:
Unfortunately it was a very difficult weekend at the ol' home front with the dual-carburetor install on the '51. That caused me to run out of Anusol.

However, as with all forum chats, when I need some liquid foreplay, I always turn to the Weiner Schleiden 40! Trust you-me, this stuff WORKS. It has just the right amount of burn, the burn you can trust, the burn you can rely on.

Ford Bronco Random Thoughts on B&P weiner shleiden 40

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly automatic transmission required with the 2.7 engine choice.
Order standard engine get a manual and no additional charge.
Order an auto with the 2.3 and it cost an additional $1595.
Order an auto with 2.7 and pay $1595 for transmission and $1895 for engine, total $3490
Order a 2.7 engine and auto trans required $1895 plus $1595, total $3490

Do you not want an automatic transmission, I'm not following your problem with this?
I know all of this information already. All I’m saying is they don’t show the extra charge for the transmission on the 2.7 in the F150(same engine) so it not hard to assume that a lot of people(hence the complaining by so many) thought the transmission was included with the price of the engine. Ford let this go on for two months. It was noted in brochure and confirmed during Q&As only for Ford to turn a full 180 the week of Christmas. I figured it was coming but I’m still allowed to bitch, let Ford know I’m unhappy about it, and be butt hurt. But what is pissing me off more than that are the people who think I should be happy with whatever bone Ford throws my way. If they want to come make my payment they can instruct me on how I should feel all day long.

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let me throw another one at you in reference to the F-150.

Go to build and price and choose max tow package, if you have the chrome appearance package on the XLT you will have 18 inch chrome wheels. The build and price will then say you must change to the 20 inch chrome wheels for an additional cost of $1395. This on top of the $1995 you pay for the max tow and it is not rolled into one amount even though it's required. Just the way Ford does it, may not be right but it's how it's done and it isn't hidden.
Ford screwed up. Let the people bitch.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was a joke but I stand by my statement about the transmission. The 2.7 on comes with an automatic so it should have been built into the price like it is on every other vehicle Ford sells. Not to mention it’s been asked about and noted in brochures and Ford continued to let it go for two months. You and two others responded to my post, so it isn’t as if everyone is coming after me. And at this point I am just trolling Aman. We have a difference in option. I think Ford is screwing up the roll out and losing reservations in the process. Aman thinks they are doing great. ?‍♂
A heck of a time to add jokes when you're argument is being held up by wet tissue paper. I tend to trust what Aman is saying. I'm pretty sure he's a Ford insider and telling us as much as he's able.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A heck of a time to add jokes when you're argument is being held up by wet tissue paper. I tend to trust what Aman is saying. I'm pretty sure he's a Ford insider and telling us as much as he's able.
My argument is the same it’s been from the beginning Ford screwed up. And they don’t show an up charge for the transmission that comes with 2.7 in the F150 so it’s not hard to believe that they wouldn’t on the bronco since you can’t get a manual with the 2.7. You don’t like my opinion then move on. Pretty simple. I don’t really care if Aman is a insider. That just tells me he probably works for Ford and that is why he is sticking up for them. ?‍♂

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My argument is the same it’s been from the beginning Ford screwed up. And they don’t show an up charge for the transmission that comes with 2.7 in the F150 so it’s not hard to believe that they wouldn’t on the bronco since you can’t get a manual with the 2.7. You don’t like my opinion then move on. Pretty simple. I don’t really care if Aman is a insider. That just tells me he probably works for Ford and that is why he is sticking up for them. ?‍♂
It tends to tell me he knows what he's talking about. His info has historically proved to be accurate.
Sponsored