Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So does the Braptor have vacuum assisted brakes? Even with everything off my 2.7 Nannie’s won’t let me brake torque or spin a tire at all unless it’s wet and slick in a turn then they quickly kick in. My wife’s 2.3 you can brake torque and smoke the tires easily even with 35x12.50’s. So far the 2.3 seems better for drivability than my 2.7 the downside the 2.3 gets worse mpg.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So does the Braptor have vacuum assisted brakes? Even with everything off my 2.7 Nannie’s won’t let me brake torque or spin a tire at all unless it’s wet and slick in a turn then they quickly kick in. My wife’s 2.3 you can brake torque and smoke the tires easily even with 35x12.50’s. So far the 2.3 seems better for drivability than my 2.7 the downside the 2.3 gets worse mpg.

When you say "everything off" do you mean even the traction control turned completely off???

at 5:14 of the video Vaughn talks about disabling the advanctrac, allowing sliding and wheel spin. Just pushing the traction control button once allows wheel spin but not once you are in a slide (referred to as yaw). By holding the traction control button for 5 seconds then you can slide and spin the tires.

I like to think of this as the "fun button". It disables ALL the nannies and allows you the driver to drive the Bronc as you see fit with no "help".

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you say "everything off" do you mean even the traction control turned completely off???

at 5:14 of the video Vaughn talks about disabling the advanctrac, allowing sliding and wheel spin. Just pushing the traction control button once allows wheel spin but not once you are in a slide (referred to as yaw). By holding the traction control button for 5 seconds then you can slide and spin the tires.

I like to think of this as the "fun button". It disables ALL the nannies and allows you the driver to drive the Bronc as you see fit with no "help".
Yes everything off holding down the button mine won’t do chit for wheel spin. The 2.3 lets you do you.

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes everything off holding down the button mine won’t do chit for wheel spin. The 2.3 lets you do you.
mine does... baja mode, manual shift, working the paddle shifter and some wet pavement = lots of fun :cool: dry pavement is much harder without doing a brake stand.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mine does... baja mode, manual shift, working the paddle shifter and some wet pavement = lots of fun :cool: dry pavement is much harder without doing a brake stand.
Yours is a raptor then I stated my 2.7 Nannie’s. Lol. And was wondering if the raptor had the vacuum brake assist instead of the electric brake assist that the 2.7 gets. Mine won’t let me sling for anything lol. Which is good in some ways.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, I know I saw Joey Lagano burn the tires off his FE. I do remember some wet pavement involved with it but I do remember seeing it smoking the tires so that is odd that you can't. Last time I checked you can't get an FE with a 2.3.
Sponsored