First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Build & Price will go live in March BUT if it is anything like the F150 Raptor, it will be very well equipped.

With the Raptor ā€œstartingā€ at $69,995, anyone have any guesses how well equipped they come at that price point? Is it going to be another $10-15k to get all the goodies? What are some possible options beside floormats and storage bags?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They may very well throw everyone for a loop and makes options a little different than the standard Bronco. Look at the Everglades. It's based on a Black Diamond but comes with Signature Lighting and the 12" screen. But no option for the High Package. I have a feeling there will unique package options for the Raptor.
This you can count on. The F150 Raptor is optioned very differently than the rest of the F150 line.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone think that certain options on the Raptor will delay the build more than other options? For instance, Lux vs High Package. Thoughts?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone think that certain options on the Raptor will delay the build more than other options? For instance, Lux vs High Package. Thoughts?
Yes debating the Lux Package for this reason, but I doubt it makes much difference on such a limited production.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the Raptor ā€œstartingā€ at $69,995, anyone have any guesses how well equipped they come at that price point? Is it going to be another $10-15k to get all the goodies? What are some possible options beside floormats and storage bags?
Honestly - I have two builds and other than wheels, the $$$$ options are nice to haves like leather, Lux, and decorative carbon fiber.

So my personal debate is forged beadlock readies or standard wheels. Other than that the performance and capability is pretty much baked in standard.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

they know that pretty much nobody will want to be the one with a "base" Raptor, I have a feeling that this will be a very pricy truck once all the tasty bits are added. Lots of bling to add, before they leave $ to the aftermarket.

I'd never pay that much for a vehicle but I'm sure they will sell every single one without problem.
Just thinking keypad, headliner, CO paint and maybe the second row top storage bag.

I guess Iā€™ll be pretty much be the one thenā€¦. šŸ˜

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll be honest given with what comes standard on the Raptor I would be perfectly happy with the "base" model of it. That being said it isn't that much more to grab all the options if you are planning on keeping it for a decent amount of time. The few thousand difference won't be noticeable in your pocket after 4 or 5 years.

I wouldn't fault anyone for just grabbing the base though. Everything extra over the base is really just niceties and nothing to make the Raptor actually function better.

OP
OP

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I canā€™t decide either. Might do carbon fiber just to make it stand out a little more

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I canā€™t decide either. Might do carbon fiber just to make it stand out a little more
I'm getting the carbon fiber. They don't make it function any better, but it is the little things like that when I sit in it that I will "feel" like I'm sitting in an upper end car. The carbon fiber and the seat belts take it from a highly capable vehicle to looking like a performance vehicle imo.
Sponsored