Rants:
*First day reservation holder
*Bronco Off Rodeo attendance so long ago that I can't remember
*No recent "hang in there" gifts from Ford
*Could be driving Badlands if I had not switched
*$ savings is shrinking
*Gas Prices!
*Interest Rates
* I've worn out all my Bronco t-shirts before ever getting to wear them while riding in My own Bronco, lol.
*wanted to trade in current vehicle 2 years ago.

I need some encouragement and motivation.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am now wondering if my two door badlands with virtually all the commodity restrictions would have been built and delivered. Back when I was scheduled for week of May 20 Raptor production I would have said no, but now with Raptor mountain piling up and four reschedules to late July …

And I was lucky enough to bein the first scheduling.

Just an inkling of information from Ford would make this so much better.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would wait for the Warthog. The Bronco is a generation vehicle. The Warthog is off the charts.
Hang in there. If you want my Wildtrak I'll swap. But you'll get yours before me.

Raptor Remorse creeping in for me-

Rants:
*$ savings is shrinking
*Gas Prices!
*Interest Rates
* I've worn out all my Bronco t-shirts before ever getting to wear them while riding in My own Bronco, lol.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*Getting exclusive, impossible to get vehicle
*Can flip for 25k+
*Could flip and pay ADM for a Lux Badlands and still turn a profit
*In a class that can afford a 70K+ vehicle to start, gas shouldn't be a factor
*Gifts for what? This a post-pandemic order under the new world order. This wasn't promised and delayed for years.
*I'd put money on you could trade your res for a BL that is about to be/is delivered

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[insert STAY PUMPED] comment here.

You'll love it when you get it.....

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@blessedx4 I understand your mindset with this and I will try to help without the "stay pumped" platitudes or get (insert vehicle here)digs. Non GT holder day 3 res with BL all the sins at a top 5 dealer that receives quite a few allocations for all vehicles exp Bronco and Raptors. Started the waiting list for the Warthog and was given one of the allocations and ordered. Gave dealer my Warthog order and next day received my vin for BL with a 4/24 build week. First word problems right! Blended on 4/26 and have been sitting since. Look at all the build weeks from Jan-Apr and you will see very few vehicle have been delivered. So not sure you would have received the original order by now so there is that. As for the rest of the issues they would be the same even if you didn't claim your GT. Not very encouraging but just the reality we are living in. The Bronco is becoming common place but the Warthog will be special for years to come and if you can use it for what it's made for there is no substitute. Oh and I don't have a vin or date for the Warthog so back to my hammock and waving my flag.

Dannyboy71

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah you got the winning ticket! Just hang in there and wait for your prize money.

Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor Remorse creeping in for me-

Rants:
*$ savings is shrinking
*Gas Prices!
*Interest Rates

I am absolutely sure Ford did not plan to be in this situation and they are not the only manufacturer having the same issues. Some day they will turn over the keys to these Raptors and everyone will be happy again, lol.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am absolutely sure Ford did not plan to be in this situation and they are not the only manufacturer having the same issues. Some day they will turn over the keys to these Raptors and everyone will be happy again, lol.
That is definitely true, but the black hole approach to communications to customers would do some good specially the Raptor orders there are not that many in the big scheme of things, I get it they don't want to commit or say anything, but at least some update would be ideal, the last communication of anything on my order was 3 months ago.

" Deliveries are currently scheduled to begin this summer and will continue through the remainder of 2022 model year production. Contact your dealer to update your order by Monday, March 28th. "

Ford Bronco Raptor Remorse? 1656083542337

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That is definitely true, but the black hole approach to communications to customers would do some good specially the Raptor orders there are not that many in the big scheme of things, I get it they don't want to commit or say anything, but at least some update would be ideal, the last communication of anything on my order was 3 months ago.

" Deliveries are currently scheduled to begin this summer and will continue through the remainder of 2022 model year production. Contact your dealer to update your order by Monday, March 28th. "

Ford Bronco Raptor Remorse? 1656083542337
So I got some communication yesterday from my BMW dealer, the I4M50 my wife ordered will now be a 2023 and cost $1200 more. At this point I say just call me when I can pay and drive them away.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quit thinking logically. Does anyone truly "need" a BRaptor? If they did they would likely build one for a specific purpose. Do people "want" a BRaptor? Absolutely! Needs and wants is the internal battle we all deal with at some level.
Sponsored