First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you say it can be scheduled, do you mean at any time or after the MY23 order banks close?
Honestly I’m not sure what MY23 is. I just thought all Fords F series and Broncos were closed for ordering unless they recently opened it back up. I thought I had heard October. Since I already bought another bronco I wasn’t overly keeping up with my WT order, but for some reason I got a wild hair to see if I could make the change and they said yes. So I don’t know if I was able to order it because I already had a WT on order or that the banks are back open? I guess I don’t know if I got a new order or a converted one
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When you say it can be scheduled, do you mean at any time or after the MY23 order banks close?
I am talking about scheduling to production week aka getting a VIN. MY23 scheduling starts next week 10/6. I dont think we know the exact week the transition happens yet, last year it moved a week later. Order banks at least for now I think are open until 11/21 for existing conversions based on whats been communicated. When/if they reopen past that for new orders, its not known yet.

OP
OP
strickland03

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am talking about scheduling to production week aka getting a VIN. MY23 scheduling starts next week 10/6. I dont think we know the exact week the transition happens yet, last year it moved a week later. Order banks at least for now I think are open until 11/21 for existing conversions based on whats been communicated. When/if they reopen past that for new orders, its not known yet.
Are you thinking mine will go into that scheduling maybe next week?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are you thinking mine will go into that scheduling maybe next week?
who knows, I have been trying to get a Bronco scheduled since I cant remember, but its in the queue which is a start good luck on yours.

OP
OP
strickland03

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
who knows, I have been trying to get a Bronco scheduled since I cant remember, but its in the queue which is a start good luck on yours.
Like I said in my original post, and this is just my thinking, I would think the raptor is on its own line meaning they “should” be able to knock out a good chunk of them. But that’s a guess lol. Since rona hit everything is just a guess at this point lol

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Like I said in my original post, and this is just my thinking, I would think the raptor is on its own line meaning they “should” be able to knock out a good chunk of them. But that’s a guess lol. Since rona hit everything is just a guess at this point lol
I’m no expert but, the Raptor is built on the same line as other Broncos. You can see different models in background of baby pictures if you need confirmation.

If you want to figure out your odds of being scheduled next week, talk to your dealer and get your priority code from them. If you’re PC = 01 which is set by Ford regional, you’re highly likely to get scheduled. If you’re PC = 10, you’re dealer has put you at the front of their list and odds may be promising. PC = 11 to 19 you’re not at the front of your dealers prioritization, PC 99 your order is on hold and you need to clear that up.

I’m guessing based on some assumptions that Ford has 2000 to 2500 carryovers from MY 22 to start scheduling in October. So I’m guessing they’re going to have at least couple months of scheduling before they clear the carryovers. Of course they could bang them out if they wanted to, but no evidence so far that is in the cards IMO.

Good luck next week

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You bastard….I mean great news OP. Happy for you!😂

OP
OP
strickland03

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m no expert but, the Raptor is built on the same line as other Broncos. You can see different models in background of baby pictures if you need confirmation.

If you want to figure out your odds of being scheduled next week, talk to your dealer and get your priority code from them. If you’re PC = 01 which is set by Ford regional, you’re highly likely to get scheduled. If you’re PC = 10, you’re dealer has put you at the front of their list and odds may be promising. PC = 11 to 19 you’re not at the front of your dealers prioritization, PC 99 your order is on hold and you need to clear that up.

I’m guessing based on some assumptions that Ford has 2000 to 2500 carryovers from MY 22 to start scheduling in October. So I’m guessing they’re going to have at least couple months of scheduling before they clear the carryovers. Of course they could bang them out if they wanted to, but no evidence so far that is in the cards IMO.

Good luck next week
Thank you! I have asked what my priority is. Is there a portal I can check this, or is the dealer the only one with this info? I have asked my salesman the same question.

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for taking in in the context is was meant.

Sponsored
OP
OP
strickland03

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for taking in in the context is was meant.
Absolutely! The internet isn't the place for soft feeling and over emotions lol, I knew you were joking

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you! I have asked what my priority is. Is there a portal I can check this, or is the dealer the only one with this info? I have asked my salesman the same question.
I’m not aware that you can see it anywhere, but someone else may know a way. Chat has never mentioned it either. My dealer let me know when I went to PC 01 without asking. And the priority code has not seemed to stop me from having my production week being bumped 5 times and back 2 months. So best to take anything you hear with a grain of salt til it’s built!

OP
OP
strickland03

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not aware that you can see it anywhere, but someone else may know a way. Chat has never mentioned it either. My dealer let me know when I went to PC 01 without asking. And the priority code has not seemed to stop me from having my production week being bumped 5 times and back 2 months. So best to take anything you hear with a grain of salt til it’s built!
Agreed. My salesman said there is a portal, but has to get it from the manager.... Who freaking knows lol. He did call me about a month ago and said I was priority 10 on the WT I ordered last November, but again, I am not sure if it resets or stays the same with the conversion.
I will know when I know I guess.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have your DORA your priority code is in the box right of your name.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dealer had 3 allocations so I went for it. Getting it for MSRP

Ford Bronco Raptor ordered! AD11FC4D-B168-47FC-969E-8EAD4599BE22
Sponsored