First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand you need to have the Ravelco plug inserted into your truck to start it but how would remote start work? Would it not work?

Say you're at home or work and have the Ravelco plug on you and you wanted to use remote start to start your Bronco in the winter, would it not work since the plug is not inserted? If so, that would make it kind of worthless.
Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It shouldn’t work at that point as it is physically breaking continuity of a wire required to start the vehicle unless it’s plugged in.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Remote start won’t work. That was a deal breaker for me, otherwise I was likely going to get a Revelco.

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If someone wants to steal your bronco that bad nothing you can add to stop them. Also the ravelco ties into way too many wires on the broncos harness that's risky.

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had this done yesterday. I'm mostly using when I have my top and doors off in the summer. I live in a pretty good area and it's garaged when at home.
Does the remote start work if you leave it plugged in? I'm considering installing it, but I like to be able to use the remote start when it's in the garage. When it's out - I'll take the plug with me. Will that work?
Sponsored