Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking into the igla system, seems similar to revalco, but has a few extra features. Possibly pair it to a 2way remote so I know if someone's messing with it

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking into the igla system, seems similar to revalco, but has a few extra features. Possibly pair it to a 2way remote so I know if someone's messing with it
Interesting...Post if you learn more about it please.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also anyone else think its a little short sighted that they made this a push to start. I know alot of guys when they go out on hikes will leave their keys locked in the glove compartment or somewhere like that so they dont have to worry about losing them on the trail. When it becomes a push to start anyone can just hop on in and start the car regardless where the key is located. I know this a unique situation but definitely seems like something they should of thought about.
You can put the key in a faraday pouch that you can get off of Amazon and lock the key in the car whether center console or glove box or anywhere you feel comfortable and use the key pad or your ford pass app to unlock. FYI, there are some cheaper versions that dont work too well. Another thing to consider is putting your keys in a faraday box if you leave your keys near your door. Thieves have been known to clone keys near the front door and drive off with cars in garages and driveways.

Sponsored

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the perimeter plus, but I don't think its as good as the aftermarket products. My Honda had Drone Mobile along with a Compustar LCD remote start. It was pretty good, had a built in tilt sensor which is awesome if someone tries to steal your wheels it would go off or if my dog moved around in the car when its armed as well. It also has an app that displays battery voltage, engine and door status (off/on and locked/unlocked). As far as preventing door dings, I'll be going with ZRoads sliders and I'll be ordering the Ring or Garmin dash cam.

IMG_7238.PNG

IMG_7239 (1).jpg

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If someone wants your car they will get it. I have multiple AirTags and some other things.
Pretty sure my local PD wouldn't give two shits about a stolen car. So GPS location and a glock will suffice :LOL:.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting...Post if you learn more about it please.

So it's wired into the electrical system in the car (hidden), it requires a series of buttons to be pressed in order to start. The newer push start cars are stolen by using an obd type computer to clone keys/assign new ones, this system prevents that from happening or reading them, even if you'll try to hotwire it it won't work as there checks and balances (fuel pump, etc. To my understanding) ,they may be able to tow it, but I'm thinking by the time you hook it up I'll be on the balcony looking at you through my 1-6. It also has a hijack mode ( itll get 900 ft down the street and die and lockout the shifter too) . This coupled with a compustar/drone I should be covered as much as I can, I just had my car stolen on Christmas day (total loss, but hey the payout was nice), they jacked my new motorcycle too, all this in the last 3 years so I'm done playing. It's not a cheap system and there's only 20 installers around the country, luckily I have one 30 miles away. Below is a video explaining the system.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm probably going to get a battery disconnect installed that can be activated on the auxiliary switches.
...you mean the auxiliary switches that REQUIRE the ignition to be ON in order to activate their controlled circuit?

This I've gotta see.

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it's wired into the electrical system in the car (hidden), it requires a series of buttons to be pressed in order to start. The newer push start cars are stolen by using an obd type computer to clone keys/assign new ones, this system prevents that from happening or reading them, even if you'll try to hotwire it it won't work as there checks and balances (fuel pump, etc. To my understanding) ,they may be able to tow it, but I'm thinking by the time you hook it up I'll be on the balcony looking at you through my 1-6. It also has a hijack mode ( itll get 900 ft down the street and die and lockout the shifter too) . This coupled with a compustar/drone I should be covered as much as I can, I just had my car stolen on Christmas day (total loss, but hey the payout was nice), they jacked my new motorcycle too, all this in the last 3 years so I'm done playing. It's not a cheap system and there's only 20 installers around the country, luckily I have one 30 miles away. Below is a video explaining the system.

Quite interesting. I lost a truck to tweakers a few years ago. Like you it changed my perspective.
I am over protective of my Bronco. Thinking you are on the best path to secure your truck. Can't stop determined thieves, but can make our truck at least not 'an easy target'- and prevent the majority of the nonprofessional ones. When I took my week old Bronco to the local alarm shop near me last year...the Bronco tech scared them and they were at least smart enough to know they were over their head.
Please pm me info on your contact in your area...Maybe they can help direct me to a shop I can rely on in Oregon (the whole west coast is dying... for protection that works 90% plus of the time).

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quite interesting. I lost a truck to tweakers a few years ago. Like you it changed my perspective.
I am over protective of my Bronco. Thinking you are on the best path to secure your truck. Can't stop determined thieves, but can make our truck at least not 'an easy target'- and prevent the majority of the nonprofessional ones. When I took my week old Bronco to the local alarm shop near me last year...the Bronco tech scared them and they were at least smart enough to know they were over their head.
Please pm me info on your contact in your area...Maybe they can help direct me to a shop I can rely on in Oregon (the whole west coast is dying... for protection that works 90% plus of the time).
This is a list I got off the TRX forums, I think there's an installer in Washington that could possibly be the closest, think it's page 4 or 5 ish.

Audio northwest
4708 PACIFIC AVE SE STE A LACEY WA 98503

Think you either gotta go to Washington or Cali, as mentioned they don't have alot of dealers that install it. There's a number in the thread you can text to find installers.

https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/list-of-igla-installer-locations.10429/

Ford Bronco Vehicle Security/Anti-theft system 869E6085-E066-47A7-9022-1060D0F3CDD5

Last edited:

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs