Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 2 door First Edition that I am doing a few things to.
In November of last year I ordered a set of frame mounted rock sliders from RCI. They came in a timely manner Open the box everything looked good but I was doing other things and life in general so I never got to installing them. So last night I go back to the box to start figuring out the install cuz I'm ready to do it and realize that RCI did not send me the correct sliders. So I sent them an email last night with pictures of what I had and a copy my receipt hoping that they would make it right. Well today this afternoon I got an email from them apologizing that they made a mistake how very sorry they were and they would ship out the correct part to me. And they would send a shipping label and asked me to ship back the other ones. I've already got confirmation from FedEx that I will be receiving the new skids on Monday! That is amazing to me they responded in 24 hours and are already shipping out the correct part no questions asked I will definitely be recommending them not just because I think they make a very good product I personally think they make the strongest frame mounted rock sliders but that customer service is outstanding!

@RCI Offroad Great Job!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
RCI is an awesome company, and they make great products.
I got the rear shock sliders (and a bunch of other stuff at the same time), turns out they do not fit the HOSS 3.0 shocks. Like you, they sent me a pre-paid Fed Ex label to send them back for a refund.

I'll always get stuff form them if they make it. Had their stuff on my F-150, excellent protection from the rocks and crud.