First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well after having the grill for about 6 months finally got it installed. I like Ford better than Bronco and no not trying to pretend it is a raptor. Would have got OOOO if that was the case lol.

At the price I originally got it it is OK mod but at price now wouldn't do it. Had to wait on lights and harness then to wait on the plastic trim piece noted by @Bird Dog Overland. Had to transfer the camera and washer fluid piping over. Last mod on an OBX is removing the top section of weather trim behind grill.

Wife wants to do the mic like color Ford grill with MIC top and then when we change go to black OBX grill. Not sure I want to change it out even 6 months.

Only issue currently is the harness I got from @specialtyperformanceparts is keeping the right passenger light on until 10 min shutoff. If can't figure out may just change to my aux button.

I was hoping the orange vinyl I got would be closer to true orange and match my rings but appears close to code orange.

20221210_141357.jpg

20221211_165715.jpg

20221211_165956.jpg
I feel its your vehicle do what you want to do. On my F150 Black Ops truck I went with the FORD front grill with the 3 lights, it really good with my raptor style headlights.

That said, Honestly I prefer your BRONCO lights setup to the FORD one. On my RIG I will keep the BRONCO letters. I may do the back lights on them.
Sponsored

JimC215

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the part number for the correct plate? I bought part # M2DZ-8A154-AA and it doesn’t fit into the raptor grill I bought

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the part number for the correct plate? I bought part # M2DZ-8A154-AA and it doesn’t fit into the raptor grill I bought
N2DZ-8A154-AA
Sponsored