First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some people have never towed a trailer and it shows.

You have side mirrors. Use them.
Sponsored

MarcAx

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco & 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone purchase the camera yet? Today was my first day with top fully down. I have towed a boat for years so I adapted to the mirrors but my wife does not.

MarcAx

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco & 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just had the Brandmotion FullVUE mirror installed yesterday. It takes a little betting used to. It doesn't seem to get as bright as real life, and turning it off doesn't really yield an actual mirror, that I can tell anyway. Other than that it's great! The field of view is very wide, so no blind spot at all.
Can you give any more feedback? I’d like to buy this for my wife. Did you install? Is it worth it ?

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had the Brandmotion FullVUE mirror installed yesterday. It takes a little betting used to. It doesn't seem to get as bright as real life, and turning it off doesn't really yield an actual mirror, that I can tell anyway. Other than that it's great! The field of view is very wide, so no blind spot at all.
I bought one of these but haven’t installed it yet. They advertise that it can toggle between camera view and mirror with the touch of a button. Is it not a mirror as well?

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you give any more feedback? I’d like to buy this for my wife. Did you install? Is it worth it ?
I’m not sure what more I can say about it. I did figure out the mirror mode. I had it tipped up too high when it was off and didn’t realize I was seeing the ceiling. It works great. I’d just like it to be a little brighter.

Sponsored

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought one of these but haven’t installed it yet. They advertise that it can toggle between camera view and mirror with the touch of a button. Is it not a mirror as well?
It works as a mirror when it’s off. Front and rear view an split view toggle at touch of a button. Records as well. It was worth it.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the jbl speaker as well. Zero view....but I have a backup camera, and side mirrors so doesn't bug me at all.
Sponsored