Sponsored

Recommendation on Running Boards and Fog Lights for New 2023 Big Bend?

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi all. Just received my new 2 door Big Bend a few days ago. It does have the heavy duty modular bumper - am hoping for some fog lights that fit in the bumper slots on each end. I did buy the IAG mud flaps and will be putting those on this week. Am considering the Clamber Running Boards on Amazon and hope they won't interfere with the mud flaps. All opinions are welcome, and it's nice to be posting as an owner and not an order holder!
Sponsored

MrGSquared

Outer Banks
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Jeep GC TH 5.7, '23 Bronco OBX 4Dr (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Bill. Are you looking for single, double, or triple foglight sets for the bumper? LOTS of options out there:

Single:
https://tspoverland.com/products/ri...bronco-360-series-pro-sae-fog-light-kit-white
Double:
https://rudysdiesel.com/i-30516605-...for-2021-ford-bronco-with-modular-bumper.html
Triple:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/?page=1&vid=158985

Did you order the IAG mud flaps specifically designed for Broncos with rock rails/side steps? I know that's offered by them. Are you looking for one solid running board on each side or running boards with individual steps for each door?

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats.
I’m also in Allen. I did the Zroadz side steps but may swap them out for motorized ones (Go Rhino or Amp) once those start shipping again. The Zroadz are really nice and well built.

I’d recommend the triple lights from either Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics.
I’ve got a set of the Diode Dynamics I’m going to sell if you are interested. I had ordered both Diode and Baja to try them both out and think I’m going to keep the Bajas.

Aloha Sunrise

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road,1971 VW shorty bus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IAG full length running boards with IAG front mud flaps. Disregard our Frenchbull dog, she loves to sleep by the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Recommendation on Running Boards and Fog Lights for New 2023 Big Bend? 11861E8A-0497-4CD3-911A-82DF3B52F5D3

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bill K

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IAG full length running boards with IAG front mud flaps. Disregard our Frenchbull dog, she loves to sleep by the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Recommendation on Running Boards and Fog Lights for New 2023 Big Bend? IMG_20221221_143238833_HDR
Will have to check the IAG ones out. Mud flaps seem well built and will install later this week.

OP
OP
Bill K

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
Bill K

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Bill. Are you looking for single, double, or triple foglight sets for the bumper? LOTS of options out there:

Single:
https://tspoverland.com/products/ri...bronco-360-series-pro-sae-fog-light-kit-white
Double:
https://rudysdiesel.com/i-30516605-...for-2021-ford-bronco-with-modular-bumper.html
Triple:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...-kit-ford-2021-2022-bronco/?page=1&vid=158985

Did you order the IAG mud flaps specifically designed for Broncos with rock rails/side steps? I know that's offered by them. Are you looking for one solid running board on each side or running boards with individual steps for each door?
Thanks for the comprehensive reply Griffin. The double kit you referenced looks pretty nice - just gotta get over the price tag. I didn't order the switch option in the Bronco, so will have to figure out what to do in the interior to activate.

Also I ordered the larger mud flaps (did see the smaller ones on there). The picture shows them installed on a Bronco with a running board (although not sure which one). I'm interested in a solid running board on each side (my model is a 2 door). Would prefer something all metal with no plastic.

OP
OP
Bill K

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats.
I’m also in Allen. I did the Zroadz side steps but may swap them out for motorized ones (Go Rhino or Amp) once those start shipping again. The Zroadz are really nice and well built.

I’d recommend the triple lights from either Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics.
I’ve got a set of the Diode Dynamics I’m going to sell if you are interested. I had ordered both Diode and Baja to try them both out and think I’m going to keep the Bajas.
Thanks Brian. I looked at the Diode Dynamics web page, and all they have in stock is the brackets... Do you have the full 3 light kit with included interior switch? If so, I may be interested.

Sponsored

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Brian. I looked at the Diode Dynamics web page, and all they have in stock is the brackets... Do you have the full 3 light kit with included interior switch? If so, I may be interested.
Yes, it’s the full kit with 3 lights for the modular bumper. I have the upfitter switches so they wired to that.

OP
OP
Bill K

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, it’s the full kit with 3 lights for the modular bumper. I have the upfitter switches so they wired to that.
I just got schooled on the website operation by the diode dynamics guy. Which LED kit is it? Also, do you still have the 3 way switch that was included with the kit for outside lights? Finally, how much are you asking for the kit? Thanks.

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got schooled on the website operation by the diode dynamics guy. Which LED kit is it? Also, do you still have the 3 way switch that was included with the kit for outside lights? Finally, how much are you asking for the kit? Thanks.
I’ll send you a message with all the details .
Sponsored