Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's been understood for a while that the Bronco will have a fixed, non-negotiable price and they're not going to let dealers play the "under-invoice" shell game that FCA dealers do with Jeeps.

But anyways I'm just going to fly and drive to KC for mine.

OP
OP
Cbr954

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's been understood for a while that the Bronco will have a fixed, non-negotiable price and they're not going to let dealers play the "under-invoice" shell game that FCA dealers do with Jeeps.

Do you have a source regarding it having a "fixed" price?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a source regarding it having a "fixed" price?

I think what he means is Ford will tell dealers "Don't play those games". Look how they are with leaked pics.

If dad tells you no, will you take the chance to do it. ask TFL how they feel about it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cbr954

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think what he means is Ford will tell dealers "Don't play those games". Look how they are with leaked pics.

If dad tells you know, will you take the chance to do it. ask TFL how they feel about it. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure what games really. Ford dealers already sell below MSRP no differently than Jeep dealers. Currently 10% off msrp is fairly decent pricing on a Wrangler.

I think it would be difficult for a Ford dealer to negotiate on everything they sell except one model. Sure at first dealers won't want to deal and some may even attempt to sell above msrp but once the dust settles, nobody will want to pay that.

Sponsored

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I agree. When ChrispyKC comes back to the forum heā€™ll surely be on this list.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure what games really. Ford dealers already sell below MSRP no differently than Jeep dealers. Currently 10% off msrp is fairly decent pricing on a Wrangler.

I think it would be difficult for a Ford dealer to negotiate on everything they sell except one model. Sure at first dealers won't want to deal and some may even attempt to sell above msrp but once the dust settles, nobody will want to pay that.

While I am not a new car salesman, our resident salesman is not here right now, but there are ALOT of posts here about below MSRP on jeeps and I believe it used to really grind his nuts when people would say this. I am not computer savvy enough to pull all them up in a matter of seconds but I will do my best to hit the highlights.......

Dealer might show you below MSRP to start but then add this, add that, destination charges, bla, bla, bla,bla, etc, etc, etc, etc, NOT BELOW MSRP no more and as he use to put it "we don't advertise under MSRP but we also don't have thousands of add ons either"

Not trying to be a hater just trying to put it in perspective.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer might show you below MSRP to start but then add this, add that, destination charges, bla, bla, bla,bla, etc, etc, etc, etc, NOT BELOW MSRP no more and as he use to put it "we don't advertise under MSRP but we also don't have thousands of add ons either"

Not trying to be a hater just trying to put it in perspective.
I am lucky to live in an area littered with Ford Dealerships.

Makes it easy to contact them with what I want - and see what they offer.

Got the exact F-150 I wanted in 2011 for a price right around the lowest offer of all the other dealerships that didn't have the exact truck I wanted. 90 minute drive there - 90 minutes back.

My expectation is the same for the Bronco.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am lucky to live in an area littered with Ford Dealerships.

Makes it easy to contact them with what I want - and see what they offer.

Got the exact F-150 I wanted in 2011 for a price right around the lowest offer of all the other dealerships that didn't have the exact truck I wanted. 90 minute drive there - 90 minutes back.

My expectation is the same for the Bronco.

Yes, exactly !!! My 08 F-150 same way. Two trucks, same options but different dealers, went to the first dealer to get some details and asked how about pricing because the another dealer has the exact same truck for 5k less. The response was go buy the other truck. I was shocked they were not even willing to talk so I went and bought the other truck no problem.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been in touch with the Sales Manager at Coconut Point Ford here in Southwest Florida. Got my Z Plan pin (My dad retired after 30 years), and they are on board and seem eager to please even though they wonā€™t make much if anything on my purchase. Iā€™m going to order mine. Guessing it might take a while.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve been in touch with the Sales Manager at Coconut Point Ford here in Southwest Florida. Got my Z Plan pin (My dad retired after 30 years), and they are on board and seem eager to please even though they wonā€™t make much if anything on my purchase. Iā€™m going to order mine. Guessing it might take a while.

Maybe I have this wrong, someone correct me if so, but I thought the Bronco was not going to be eligible for this.

JHP

Outer Banks
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We really have no info yet as Dealer promotions so most are just speculating I have been using a jeep wrangler 4x4 unlimited for My wife's Postal job and as everyday driver and Hoping the Bronco will handle beach and everyday ride due to we travel a lot and want the best of both worlds So I am interested in pricing personally as well as a sale Consultant @ Beck Ford a dealer For North Fl in Palatka ,Florida. I would expect the $100.00 Deposit pick your dealer on 13th of July will be filling orders til after 1st of year so you should find some one near you that you want to deal with and be ready to go I will.

Joel Price

Kcurry23

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
https://www.everettford.com/2021-Ford-Bronco

My local dealer has this already on their site. I filled it out yesterday, and they called my very quickly. They made it seem like I was getting put at the top of thier list for once I put my deposit down on Monday. This dealership as a whole is really great and I highly recommend for anyone in the Arkansas area!

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
https://www.everettford.com/2021-Ford-Bronco

My local dealer has this already on their site. I filled it out yesterday, and they called my very quickly. They made it seem like I was getting put at the top of thier list for once I put my deposit down on Monday. This dealership as a whole is really great and I highly recommend for anyone in the Arkansas area!
Is it bad that I tried the reserve now button? :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2346

The crap Jeep dealers pull is advertising $6k off then having a $2k ā€œdealer feeā€ or ā€œtransport feeā€ or ā€œprep feeā€ not listed in the ad that they claim is ā€œrequiredā€. Itā€™s there but hidden in fine print and makes it very hard to compare dealers. With Ford the game, at least initially, will be admin mark UP that Ford can not control.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.