Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, it looks like Ford has finally fixed (for those of us that could not use our points) the accessories website while ordering with Ford Points. The problem was that points on the main ford.com domain were not showing up in the accessories.ford.com domain. I was able to use points and the HELM20 discount code for an order today.
My points still don't show up on the accessory site.
Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My points still don't show up on the accessory site.
Bummer. You might call Ford... and then have them take your order as I think this is the last day for the HELM20 discount.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone get the site to load using "Dealer Pick-up"? It acts like it's trying to load, and never does, I've tried two browsers.

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone get the site to load using "Dealer Pick-up"? It acts like it's trying to load, and never does, I've tried two browsers.
I used dealer pick up and it did have trouble loading. Forgot exactly what I did, maybe used Back link or refreshed the page. Keep clicking stuff :) I used Chrome browser.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI for anyone who can see points on the app but not when you log into the actual Ford page - my points just showed up with my most updated info right after getting a dealer service.

I'm torn on what to get, I'm thinking I put the points towards a bag for the middle hardtop piece, or the Perimeter Plus alarm upgrade.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI, it looks like Ford has finally fixed (for those of us that could not use our points) the accessories website while ordering with Ford Points. The problem was that points on the main ford.com domain were not showing up in the accessories.ford.com domain. I was able to use points and the HELM20 discount code for an order today.
Mine will still only let me either use points, or a discount. But not both.

Waterlogged

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100Rt
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was able to get everything to work, but only with a laptop. iPad kept hanging up. Price was displayed incorrectly until the final page and then the discounts showed up. Extremely frustrating but finally worked using discount and points. YMMV.

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still won’t let me check out using points through the Ford Pass app on an iPhone.

Took a lot of refreshing, but using Brave browser (with everything turned off) on my Macbook was able to add to the cart, eventually select to send to a dealer, use a discount code, redeem reward points for the full price and checkout.

I had to enter the points amount manually for the discounted price, because it still took points out for the un-discounted price.

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was able to get everything to work, but only with a laptop. iPad kept hanging up. Price was displayed incorrectly until the final page and then the discounts showed up. Extremely frustrating but finally worked using discount and points. YMMV.
Did you try ship to dealer? Mine still won't load.

Waterlogged

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100Rt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, ship to dealer. I had to input a different city though. The system gave me locations on the other side of the country until I finally got a zip code to work. My browser was Chrome.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine will still only let me either use points, or a discount. But not both.
You have to enter the discount code a second time (there was even a notice stating that on mine). Just used my points and got my 20% discount, never could get the "ship to dealer" to work.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have to enter the discount code a second time (there was even a notice stating that on mine). Just used my points and got my 20% discount, never could get the "ship to dealer" to work.
Yeah I've tried everything. Nothing works. Always wants to charge the full amount of points. Just tried in my laptop with same result.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I've tried everything. Nothing works. Always wants to charge the full amount of points. Just tried in my laptop with same result.
After all the problems I've had on it today I don't doubt it. I logged in, went to check out, entered my code, clicked on use my points, then it did the shipping stuff, it then removed my discount code........... then made me re-enter the code again, and it worked. But the website is crap. Paid an extra $9 to ship since I couldn't get a close dealership to load.
Sponsored