First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got back and installed by base wheel I had Redline cover with leather, I’m pretty pleased with the final product. If I did it again I would probably have left off the center stripe, but I love the perforated leather at 3 and 9.
Ford Bronco Redline Goods base steering wheel installed Resized952023050795115611
Ford Bronco Redline Goods base steering wheel installed Resized952023050795115824
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great! You just don't enjoy the look of the center stripe I'm guessing?

OP
OP

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great! You just don't enjoy the look of the center stripe I'm guessing?
The center stripe is the only part of the wrap that is not super tight. Unlike the factory stripe it's not smooth with the wheel and it's not cut totally correct so the stripe is kind of crunched (more narrow) on the inside due to the curve of the wheel. All in though I'm very pleased, communication and turn around time were great and for the price I don't think you can do better.

Also with the base wheel wrapped the thickness is spot on, thicker than the stock leather but not obnoxiously fat

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good! I like a center line, but agree with you. With my OCD, that would drive me crazy.
Nice option for base steering wheels ✌

Sponsored

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back and installed by base wheel I had Redline cover with leather, I’m pretty pleased with the final product. If I did it again I would probably have left off the center stripe, but I love the perforated leather at 3 and 9.
Ford Bronco Redline Goods base steering wheel installed Resized952023050795115824
I love the orange accents😉

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice! I have the GT350R wheel on my Mustang GT, and it needs a rewrap. I'd like to get both vehicles done the same way. Black perforated Nappa leather with a red centering stripe.

Did you install it, or have Redline install the wrap?

JR

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was the install process like?

OP
OP

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can I ask what the down time and price was? It looks like a great upgrade for the plastic Base wheel.
Don’t know if the current prices is still the same but it was mid 300s for the options I chose. It took several weeks to receive the leather wrap, which is sent from Europe, but once you receive it, check and test fit on your wheel you send it and your wheel domestically for install which only took a few days.

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you can install yourself but for a few bucks more I sent it to them so it was done correctly.
YOU REMOVED YOUR STEERINGWHEEL, AND MAILED IT TO THEM? DID YOU NEED ANY SPECIAL TOOLS TO PULL IT?

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is that the Nappa & Perf Nappa?
how did you remove your steering wheel

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been looking at possibly doing this. Thank you much for posting! This is a great result.

OP
OP

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, you have to remove the wheel and mail it and the leather cover to them. There are several threads about how to remove the wheel. Removing the airbag is the creepiest part, but not really that difficult, the rest is basic tools.
Sponsored