Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I did purchase the Redline (non-max lift, but the fancier silver struts).

Install was pretty straightforward. I didn’t drop a bolt, but I can see how easily you could if trying to do this with one hand.

I’m tall at 6’4, but still stood on a stool to ensure proper reach and got it in rather easily. Had to use a smaller socket to fit. I also broke the plastic wire clips on both sides. These are easily zip tied back if needed, but the harness isn’t near anything that could be an issue, but I may later if they move a bit. No need for new clips.

The struts work great, but snapping them on wasn’t the most fun. You do rock them back and forth and they go on after a few seconds, but definitely don’t force them and bend the insides.

Didn’t need the max lift, so I’m happy with the stock hight I have for when I air up my tires with my compressor under the hood.
Sponsored

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ve had these for 2 years now and love them!!! They even survived a front end collision 😉

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: I did purchase the Redline (non-max lift, but the fancier silver struts).

Install was pretty straightforward. I didn’t drop a bolt, but I can see how easily you could if trying to do this with one hand.

I’m tall at 6’4, but still stood on a stool to ensure proper reach and got it in rather easily. Had to use a smaller socket to fit. I also broke the plastic wire clips on both sides. These are easily zip tied back if needed, but the harness isn’t near anything that could be an issue, but I may later if they move a bit. No need for new clips.

The struts work great, but snapping them on wasn’t the most fun. You do rock them back and forth and they go on after a few seconds, but definitely don’t force them and bend the insides.

Didn’t need the max lift, so I’m happy with the stock hight I have for when I air up my tires with my compressor under the hood.
When installing I put a bit of lube on the ball/joint to ease assembly and maybe reduce wear.