Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why are companies only making the sas/ wildtrak versions? The rest of us skinney flare guys need protection too🤣🤣. For me the length would probably be good the OBX Factory steps block a lot it’s just that gap between step board and flare that puts mud up and onto the handles.
Sponsored

Channels321

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WRX, 1981 Z28
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered Rokblokz for BL Sasquatch. No-drill install and quick release. They have 2 different sizes for Sasquatch - XL and XL Long. The latter is for lifted and/or Bronco's w/ 37's. Ordered here.
$260 for front only mudflaps 😬 too rich for me. They do look like the best option so far imo

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
instead I plan to spend a rediculous amount of time and energy trying to figure out how to custom make a bracket and diy quick release for some generic $30 Amazon flaps, then share those findings with the forum. P.S. don’t hold your breath for my solution
This kind of energy speaks to me

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone order these?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$260 for front only mudflaps 😬 too rich for me. They do look like the best option so far imo
Honestly… I just can’t justify that cost for something I don’t feel actually took a whole lot of capacity to come up with.

a freaking XBox Series X costs only $100 more!

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WeatherTech...$80 bucks for fronts and rears, fits rock rails and tube steps. I love mine. Positive feedback from others who have installed theirs, too. No drilling req'd. There is a thread on them. Don't be put off by the pics...they are way better looking in person. Well engineered, well made, well priced.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WeatherTech...$80 bucks for fronts and rears, fits rock rails and tube steps. I love mine. Positive feedback from others who have installed theirs, too. No drilling req'd. There is a thread on them. Don't be put off by the pics...they are way better looking in person. Well engineered, well made, well priced.
Could you post some pics please.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just emailed Rekgen and they said they are about to release their Trophy Sport style flaps for the Bronco, which are a cleaner simpler look without the metal flag. I'm waiting to see if they'll send some pictures back.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just emailed Rekgen and they said they are about to release their Trophy Sport style flaps for the Bronco, which are a cleaner simpler look without the metal flag. I'm waiting to see if they'll send some pictures back.
Ha… me too .. he just responded this morning.

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Rek Gen Trophy Sports shipped and will arrive this Friday. The Trophy Sports for just the front came out to $90. The said they don't have rears that work with the steel rear bumper with sasquatch yet so I'm going with just fronts for now. I'm pretty excited, especially after seeing this thread about the Rokblokz https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rokblokz-mudflaps-review.41684/. I'll be sure to post either here or make a new thread.

TFM

Outer Banks
First Name
Tobin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Rek Gen Trophy Sports shipped and will arrive this Friday. The Trophy Sports for just the front came out to $90. The said they don't have rears that work with the steel rear bumper with sasquatch yet so I'm going with just fronts for now. I'm pretty excited, especially after seeing this thread about the Rokblokz https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rokblokz-mudflaps-review.41684/. I'll be sure to post either here or make a new thread.
Do you have the factory rock rails?

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have the factory rock rails?
Yeah, although I'll be switching to Shrockworks in the next few weeks, but factory with the Rek Gens in the meantime.

TFM

Outer Banks
First Name
Tobin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, although I'll be switching to Shrockworks in the next few weeks, but factory with the Rek Gens in the meantime.
Okay. Was waiting on confirmation from them that they do work with factory rails before ordering.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will be interested in those.
Sponsored