Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will work on the rear bumper of the First Edition since it lists Wildtrak as a model the rear flaps fit. Wildtrak (as well as some others) have the same rear bumper as the First Edition.
As far as I know, Wildtrak models do not come with the steel rear bumper.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the link. I just placed my order too. Hopefully these work well. The weathertechs are ugly, and the others are crazy expensive.
All the credit and a h/t to @Fonz54 he showed me the way.

Mine should be coming here early next week. Have been real hesitant to take it down any gravel roads for fear or blasting my doors.

kyfigfam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the $180 Rek Gen Trophy Sports, is that for the front and rear? Assuming that is the case, does anyone know if you can order just the fronts? Thanks!

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do they work with Rock Rails or steps?
I called them and he said one of their models will work on our Wildtrak with factory steps.
They are going to send me a picture. The ones he mentioned were not the ones with the flag. $180 for front and rear. Or $90 for front or rear.
I'll report when I see it.
Lou

Last edited:

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Someone recently suggested Bro Flaps for $80 on the front end. I placed my order through Etsy. I haven't gotten them yet but I could buy 3.5 sets before hitting the RokBloks.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1165742085/bro-flaps-bronco-front-mudflaps-splash?click_key=ad8e1e669843f087f0c3deea5d17312781f66dbd:1165742085&click_sum=4b91b154&ref=sold_out-2&frs=1

Not sure how they will work out but they look the part and seller contacted me to confirm what model I have and shipped them out the same day.

Wanted to do a follow up on the Bro Flaps. They were delivered yesterday and I installed them.

Again, these are $80 shipped (no tax) for the front and they are compatible with the rock rails.

These are flimsy, they are thin. The included hardware is not of the highest quality (different color spacers, would prefer black bolts and washers).

I wish they were 1"-1.5" longer - I would pay $100 for that.

HOWEVER - all in all - I think they look great and they will provide adequate protection in combination with the rock rails.

IMO - All Sasquatch broncos should have these right from the factory. Are rokbloks or rekgens better quality? No doubt.

Are these perfectly fine for $80? Absolutely. I can put the money towards a set of Morimoto fogs.

NOTE - Full installation would require you to put one self taping screw into the fender flare. I don't think it's necessary and have left it out for now. I might circle back and throw it in at a later date.

Ford Bronco RekGen mudflaps! IMG_2656

Ford Bronco RekGen mudflaps! IMG_2660

Ford Bronco RekGen mudflaps! IMG_2657

Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you found them long enough to actually block mud, water, rocks, etc. from hitting the side of the Bronco? The Rokblokz are back in stock and seem to be a little longer, but hesitant to pull the trigger on those.
I worry that the trophy sports wont cover enough. They look too short.
I spoke with RekGen's customer service today and learned RekGen is coming out with a longer version (few inches) of the one with the black stainless American flag (anticipated next week). Hopefully they find a nice sweet spot on the length as the Rokblokz and Gator flaps are just way too long, IMO.

As for the Trophy Sport version, those are now on RekGen's website and you can order either front, rear or both on the site. https://rekgen.com/collections/ford...trophy-sport-mud-flaps?variant=39604284129338

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted to do a follow up on the Bro Flaps. They were delivered yesterday and I installed them.

Again, these are $80 shipped (no tax) for the front and they are compatible with the rock rails.

These are flimsy, they are thin. The included hardware is not of the highest quality (different color spacers, would prefer black bolts and washers).

I wish they were 1"-1.5" longer - I would pay $100 for that.

HOWEVER - all in all - I think they look great and they will provide adequate protection in combination with the rock rails.

IMO - All Sasquatch broncos should have these right from the factory. Are rokbloks or rekgens better quality? No doubt.

Are these perfectly fine for $80? Absolutely. I can put the money towards a set of Morimoto fogs.

NOTE - Full installation would require you to put one self taping screw into the fender flare. I don't think it's necessary and have left it out for now. I might circle back and throw it in at a later date.

I paid 10 bucks more and they are a lot better quality by the pictures I see of yours. However I do like how yours attach compared to the RekGen I have.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I paid 10 bucks more and they are a lot better quality by the pictures I see of yours. However I do like how yours attach compared to the RekGen I have.
My beef with the quality is with the bolts and washers primarily. An easy fix for a $5 at home depot.

The flap itself is identical to the rokbloks. I've never seen the rekgen in person but I'm sure they are a fine option too.

I like the Bro Flaps with no branding - it makes it look factory. Once i get the black washers and bolts they will look perfect.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My beef with the quality is with the bolts and washers primarily. An easy fix for a $5 at home depot.

The flap itself is identical to the rokbloks. I've never seen the rekgen in person but I'm sure they are a fine option too.

I like the Bro Flaps with no branding - it makes it look factory. Once i get the black washers and bolts they will look perfect.
Thanks for the updates, Cal. I'm surprised the seller didnt provide black hardware, but it is what it is. Let me know what sizes you go with, as I'll likely have to do the same when my flaps come in sometime next week.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the updates, Cal. I'm surprised the seller didnt provide black hardware, but it is what it is. Let me know what sizes you go with, as I'll likely have to do the same when my flaps come in sometime next week.
Will do for sure! To be clear, very very pleased with the flap. It's simple and cheap, but effective.

I'm not going to go through the exercise of buying and returning them but I don't consider mud flaps as a critical piece of equipment so I try to find the best value that will get me closest to the maximum utility of the best available product.

In this case (although there were reported concerns that have seemingly been addressed) Rokblokz seem to be best of breed. Rekgen do seem to offer the same as Bro Flaps but I like the non-branded factory/stock look of Bro Flaps.

Make no mistake - if you had the equipment and the material to do it you're probably looking at $10-12 in materials, let's call it $30 even with inflation. However that's true of Rokblokz too.

So that's why I'm willing to say that this Dude out west killing it for all us sinners making the Bro Flaps is worth the look.

Will report back by Saturday afternoon at the latest.

Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not a fan of the Bro flaps. They are flimsy and bu at the rock rails...unless I use a supplied self tapper to screw into the end cap. They are also too short. Need to be 3 inches longer.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will do for sure! To be clear, very very pleased with the flap. It's simple and cheap, but effective.

I'm not going to go through the exercise of buying and returning them but I don't consider mud flaps as a critical piece of equipment so I try to find the best value that will get me closest to the maximum utility of the best available product.

In this case (although there were reported concerns that have seemingly been addressed) Rokblokz seem to be best of breed. Rekgen do seem to offer the same as Bro Flaps but I like the non-branded factory/stock look of Bro Flaps.

Make no mistake - if you had the equipment and the material to do it you're probably looking at $10-12 in materials, let's call it $30 even with inflation. However that's true of Rokblokz too.

So that's why I'm willing to say that this Dude out west killing it for all us sinners making the Bro Flaps is worth the look.

Will report back by Saturday afternoon at the latest.
Thank you sir. This really helps keep my expectations in check. I'm not exactly thrilled with putting flaps on to begin with, but if it helps keep some of the dirt and grime off the sides and rear flares, I'm willing to give them a shot.

And I'm with you, the non-branding of the bro flaps is ideal, and did play a part in my decision to go that route.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As far as I know, Wildtrak models do not come with the steel rear bumper.
That’s my understanding as well. I think if the rears worked with the steel bumper they would have called that out by listing Badlands and First Edition. I’m going to contact them for clarification.
Reading the product description it's not clear if the rears would work with a FE, maybe because of the heavy duty bumper?

Confirmed with Rekgen that the rear flaps will NOT work with the First Edition/Badlands steel bumper. Might be a good front flap solution however.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered Rokblokz for BL Sasquatch. No-drill install and quick release. They have 2 different sizes for Sasquatch - XL and XL Long. The latter is for lifted and/or Bronco's w/ 37's. Ordered here.
anyone know if the RokBlokz Really work with 37s on a squatch? have read a number of pretty bad reports

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WeatherTech...$80 bucks for fronts and rears, fits rock rails and tube steps. I love mine. Positive feedback from others who have installed theirs, too. No drilling req'd. There is a thread on them. Don't be put off by the pics...they are way better looking in person. Well engineered, well made, well priced.
can you post a pic?
Sponsored