Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I removed Sasquatch and Lux but left hard top and was already denied.
Dealer denied it or the system saying it's not available?

I could see dealers only allowing orders that they feel will be fulfilled in MY23. Does not make much sense to put in orders that most likely would get pushed to MY24. They are in the business of selling now and not later. Just my take.
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer denied it or the system saying it's not available?

I could see dealers only allowing orders that they feel will be fulfilled in MY23. Does not make much sense to put in orders that most likely would get pushed to MY24. They are in the business of selling now and not later. Just my take.
She essentially said she knew how many 4dr hardtops they could order and if I wanted my order to go through I had to change to soft top.

bigmac5166

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR BD - 2023 Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know that there are plenty here than have waiting for 3+ years for their Bronco, so I am by no means even remotely mad at the situation of trying to place an order because I knew what I was getting into. I do still find it pretty amazing that I have been trying to place an order for a Base, Manual 2DR for exactly a year now and it can't be done :LOL:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rate at which there have been price increases, if you cannot place an order with the specs you want, you may want to consider paying ADM for what you want now and avoid the wait and uncertainty.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that there are plenty here than have waiting for 3+ years for their Bronco, so I am by no means even remotely mad at the situation of trying to place an order because I knew what I was getting into. I do still find it pretty amazing that I have been trying to place an order for a Base, Manual 2DR for exactly a year now and it can't be done :LOL:
Yeah I had the #1 FE order at Granger pre-bronco-launch and had to cancel it due to a personal situation. I had no idea it would take me 3 years to get it going afterwards.

Sponsored

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just thinking of the current order situation and being pessimistic about how this will play out. Grandma Gracie once said to me ..." I'm optimistic with experience" :rolleyes:

emorgan35

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just wanted to add my order in case anyone else is keeping an eye on orders actually being submitted. I've tried working with probably 5 different dealers trying to get to complete it, but finally got one that submitted and I received my email from Ford.

Here's a quick summary of some of the options I added:

2023 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door:​
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim Vinyl Roast/Black Seats
  • Outer Banks with Lux Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package

Will update if I get anymore info.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just wanted to add my order in case anyone else is keeping an eye on orders actually being submitted. I've tried working with probably 5 different dealers trying to get to complete it, but finally got one that submitted and I received my email from Ford.

Here's a quick summary of some of the options I added:

2023 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door:​
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Cactus Gray
  • Leather Trim Vinyl Roast/Black Seats
  • Outer Banks with Lux Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package

Will update if I get anymore info.
interesting. My build is almost identical, except my dealer applied the high package and Lux was “greyed out” and “not clickable“ when they built and submitted my order.

emorgan35

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
interesting. My build is almost identical, except my dealer applied the high package and Lux was “greyed out” and “not clickable“ when they built and submitted my order.
Yeah the whole process is super confusing. I'm sorta speculating on info I've seen so don't take this as any solid info; but it seems like there's a certain number per dealer. So if you weren't put in your dealer's system in time you may be limited on your options.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...r-banks-cloth-seats-more-as-of-3-24-23.69250/

Cgon567

Wildtrak
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey...I'm new here, first post. I'm from Long Island and had been waiting to order for a long time but I heard from multiple dealers about a lack of options. Last week I found one available at a local dealer and bought it on the spot. 2023 Wildtrak, Area51, high package, hard top and leather. I wanted green or silver and Lux Package but just gave up and settled. Anyway, I am appreciating all past threads and input. I already started my accessory ordering.

Sponsored

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was also oddly surprised at how positive dealers were about just placing an order and "getting in line" even if your order was very highly constrained. Is there a benefit for dealers if someone cancels/abandons their order because it's taking too long? Even those not requiring a deposit of any kind.

Seems like it comes out of their allocation anyway, so they'd be better off ordering something they can get/sell quicker I'd think, but honestly I know next to nothing about how this works for Ford.

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why? Because I’m deeply skeptical? If I had been here for awhile should I be super optimistic? 🤷🏼‍♂️
I think that comment was because it sounded like you believed something your dealer said. Be skeptical...., very skeptical. Don't believe anything until you get that scheduled email.

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that comment was because it sounded like you believed something your dealer said. Be skeptical...., very skeptical. Don't believe anything until you get that scheduled email.
I literally put in my original comment that I had deep skepticism…

PIG1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah. My dealership called me with the same issue today. He said they were trying to put in a stock order, but the options might become available tomorrow. Hope you get built!
I'll be there at 12:00 sharp! Just have to decide on color...Eruption Green or Hot Chili Pepper Red. Eruption Green is ahead by a nose so far.

PIG1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll be there at 12:00 sharp! Just have to decide on color...Eruption Green or Hot Chili Pepper Red. Eruption Green is ahead by a nose so far.
Jusy placed my order today and received an email from Ford that order was confirmed. 2-door Wildtrak, lux pkg, tow pkg, leather pkg, modular front bumper and full bash plates.
Sponsored