Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried to make an order and this is not like last time when we ordered and put a deposit. It sends us to connect with the dealership. I might have forgotten but I put a deposit and got wait listed. Is there a different site for new orders?
You may be thinking of the reservation process. You put $100 reservation fee and got directed to a dealer to place the order.
The reservation system is long gone for the Bronco. You need to get with your dealer and place your order

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to make an order and this is not like last time when we ordered and put a deposit. It sends us to connect with the dealership. I might have forgotten but I put a deposit and got wait listed. Is there a different site for new orders?
You don't order online. You have to order through a dealer. If you have not already researched, selected a dealer, and submitted a "pre-order with them, well, then the odds are definitely not in your favor...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sat in a tiny Ford dealership for about 2hrs today. Worked side by side with the sales manager, computer screen in front of both of us. A lot of the things that are suppose to be available were grayed out. I said to the sales manager, hopefully those options will be ungrayed on Monday at noon. He said he wasn't sure what will happen. So I'll be there at noon on Monday to order my 2-door Wildtrak with the lux pkg in Eruption Green. Going from Jeep guy to Ford Bronco guy. Looking forward to it...hopefully it gets built.
Well you are up against 6G types who buy multiple Broncos. In some cases even 3 or 4 Broncos for their family. I'm not kidding about that. It's bizarre. You couldn't pay me to buy two of the exact same new vehicle. Or at least I'd need to have a darn good use case. Hopefully someday after those guys have maybe 10 Broncos each, they will burn out, lol.

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was already told by one of my dealers that my order wont be picked up in 23 because I refused to remove Lux and Hardtop. Oh well - guess it's Rubicon time. Crazy shitty Jeep can manage their logistics so much better than Ford.
Oddly my dealer was fairly confident even in the face of my deep skepticism.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
C29E13D7-E0B2-4294-AD81-488BEF5E22C9.jpeg

What are my odds of landing a MY23?

Last week I bit the bullet and asked my dealer to order the following when things open up today:

Badlands
SAS
2.3 (auto)
MID Pkg
MOD bumper
Tw Pkg

My thought process is as follows;

I have a MY21 that I’m very happy with so realistically I don’t need to make the switch.

It’s my hope that it gets pushed into being a MY24 and maybe if they have a new colour I like or some other package I can amend this new order before they issue a build date?

I don’t know if I’m mentally prepared for another bronco order?

I’m having flashbacks of Dirt Mountain already!

FML! OH WELL? HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!

Drop the sasquatch package and your odds increase substantially.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drop the sasquatch package and your odds increase substantially.
I’m hoping to get pushed to a MY24 so I’ll probably keep it!

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oddly my dealer was fairly confident even in the face of my deep skepticism.
Mine was too. All last week "we got you". I'm guessing they sold their hardtop allocations to people willing to pay upcharges. Me Ill just buy a Jeep or a 4runner.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

was this " March 27 Open " ever confirmed by Ford ?

Official Ford Announcement ?

or still just "dealer said" BS ?
Today is the day and they are open!

Keep in mind dealers have been taking pre-orders for a while, those will get entered first. Each dealer still has allocations on top of your order which could further delay your build. Don't forget the constraints too as well as the short open to order window.

Good Luck all!

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 11.25.31 AM

Last edited:

Sponsored

boatdreamer

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Tremor 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure what time the order banks open on the east coast but my salesman just texted me my order number. I believe that’s a confirmation my order was excepted but please correct me if I’m wrong. I’ve ordered a F-250 Tremor and a Bronco Sport from this dealer before and about 24 hours after I got my order number I received an email confirmation from Ford my order was excepted. I ordered a four door BD with the MIC hard top. The only thing I’m missing is the 7 speed transmission.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the day, keep in mind dealers have been taking pre-orders for a while, those will get entered first. Each dealer still has allocations on top of your order which could further delay your build. Don't forget the constraints too!

Good Luck all!

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 11.25.31 AM
Yeah I removed Sasquatch and Lux but left hard top and was already denied.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what time the order banks open on the east coast but my salesman just texted me my order number. I believe that’s a confirmation my order was excepted but please correct me if I’m wrong. I’ve ordered a F-250 Tremor and a Bronco Sport from this dealer before and about 24 hours after I got my order number I received an email confirmation from Ford my order was excepted. I ordered a four door BD with the MIC hard top. The only thing I’m missing is the 7 speed transmission.
What dealer as Im in GA too and will buy from them if they can get me in?"

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plenty of Bronco's on dealer lots on Long Island....
Same with our little dealer in Cortland, NY. They have quite a few different models just sitting there- no ADM either. Must be the current rates are scaring people away.
Sponsored