Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So 2023 ordering is only available for one day? LOL! Reminds me of an old movie!

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available download
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ummie4

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Based on the info from Tomball video above.
"Retail orders take priority over dealer stock"= no SAS hardtops will be found on the lots.

Also, dealers with current unsold Broncos ( like the f*ckers down the road from me with 6 broncos sitting there for months due to ADM) will have there allocations dinged because of that.

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So does this mean all remaining/unscheduled 2023 builds will be 10% 2 door or just new orders submitted after March 27th? 18 months and counting on my 2 Door Sasquatch order 😐

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you for this info, letting my dealer know about this.
This might explain why my manual transmission Heritage Edition, that was scheduled for production week of 3/27 has been pushed back 4 times and is now scheduled for week of 5/1. Problems with the manual transmissions.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You nailed it! BB is a rip off. Don’t forget, for that extra $4k, you get the opportunity to pay for the Mid Package! I’m 1000% content with my 2 DR Base MT that I paid $31k for.
I don't subscribe to that theory. BB is a rip off compared to what? a Base? People love the Base and I agree if you go SAS its a seriously good deal, but if SAS is of no value then its a different story.
I don't want the SAS package and I want just a rear locker so then what? oh yeah...gotta move up. a BB optioned out to match a non SAS BD where both have like options I want (so both have switches, Mid, locker, mod bumper and tow) it is $1,580 cheaper to go BB (at current B&P prices) I have zero desire for the MGV and wash out floors do nothing for me. I have a 30 yr old toyota pickup with cloth and carpet that has been through the ringer offroading and the only part of the seats or floors that is messed up is the cheap vinyl on the sides of the seats. So BB for me is the way to go, next up for cloth is a OBX which for what I want is too much of a premium.

To each their own I get it but to call the BB a rip off is not a true statement across the board. Now to use your logic, if I want just a rear locker on a base then I have to pay a $8k premium to get it....bad deal.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke to the GM at Future Ford here in Clovis CA- Jose Sanchez- Thet are taking names and order info starting today. Why?

They want to have all info ready to go for the 27th and maximize the ability to order in the 24 hour window that will be open for Broncos. Therefore, if you want to reach out to them, the list is short right now, and getting all your order info ready to get in quickly and accurately- will hopefully give you a great chance to be closer to front of the line, perhaps.
Jose Sanchez
GM Future Ford
(559) 314-2570

First Name
Carter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
True, $34,595 in that case. Not as much of an attention grabber as $29,999 though. Drop the base, move to big bend. From what I hear, except for dedicated wheelers that wanted the mechanical components only to build their dream rig, a big bend makes much more sense. That is if you want a slight increase in creature comforts as a daily driver without braking the bank.
Except going up to Big Bend doesn’t offer any additional creature comforts except a different steering wheel.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Given this situation. I am planning on placing an order with 3 dealers and just eating the deposit for 2 of them. I've had enough and I refuse to miss out.
And you just make it all worse for others.

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I pray they are going to let me order a 4 door Base Model with Sasquatch. That's all i've been able to think about for months now...
I think you’re out of luck. I had the same hope for a base Sasquatch until yesterday. Now I’m looking at a BD without Sasquatch or hard top. Unfortunate.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

smiths65

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 RAM1500 BigHorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless I'm misunderstanding those percentages, 2dr non-SAS BL seems like the safest way to get a hard top. BL non-SAS high pack still the sweet spot IMO.
Exactly what I have...with a manual as well, only a 2yr wait ;)

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to the GM at Future Ford here in Clovis CA- Jose Sanchez- Thet are taking names and order info starting today. Why?

They want to have all info ready to go for the 27th and maximize the ability to order in the 24 hour window that will be open for Broncos. Therefore, if you want to reach out to them, the list is short right now, and getting all your order info ready to get in quickly and accurately- will hopefully give you a great chance to be closer to front of the line, perhaps.
Jose Sanchez
GM Future Ford
(559) 314-2570
It really won't matter because it will all depend on what their allocation is. I think a lot of dealers are hoping to get more in the bank than with their allocation number is going to be. If Ford wanted to do it right, they'd give each dealer their allocation, by commodity and give us 4 weeks to get them all in. That way there won't be this rush to dump more orders than allocated. If you don't get them all filled, you get the balance in "stock" after all carry overs and retails are scheduled. This should not be a trivial process and IMO, Ford failed again to make this process more orderly. 10000% guarantee you dealers are going to try and stuff their orders and the majority will be full of constraints.

I'm going to disagree with Ford with allocation confidentiality. Customers should be able to know if there is real time allocation available for that order. Dealers will be trying to take orders long after they know the allocation is met and pull the same bs of leading customers on for months knowing damn well it won't get built this year.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It really won't matter because it will all depend on what their allocation is. I think a lot of dealers are hoping to get more in the bank than with their allocation number is going to be. If Ford wanted to do it right, they'd give each dealer their allocation, by commodity and give us 4 weeks to get them all in. That way there won't be this rush to dump more orders than allocated. If you don't get them all filled, you get the balance in "stock" after all carry overs and retails are scheduled. This should not be a trivial process and IMO, Ford failed again to make this process more orderly. 10000% guarantee you dealers are going to try and stuff their orders and the majority will be full of constraints.

I'm going to disagree with Ford with allocation confidentiality. Customers should be able to know if there is real time allocation available for that order. Dealers will be trying to take orders long after they know the allocation is met and pull the same bs of leading customers on for months knowing damn well it won't get built this year.
Spot on. Dealers do not even know what their allocation will be as of today! Best bet is to get in line first at a bigger known dealer, or be order #1 or #2 at a smaller one. Otherwise it’s a crap shoot!
Sponsored