Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spot on. Dealers do not even know what their allocation will be as of today! Best bet is to get in line first at a bigger known dealer, or be order #1 or #2 at a smaller one. Otherwise it’s a crap shoot!
They said we should get within a couple of days if not already. Guess that depends on the zone manager getting time to get it out to each dealer.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From the webcast we got earlier, open up next Monday and shut down in 24 hours. Cant order Base/Everglades/manual trans/optional badlands wheel.
Cannot order BASE? Ford cannot build a bare bones zero optioned vehicle? Ought to be a slam dunk unless the union gets an option bonus and it's in the contract. ( Base/Everglades is like saying Base/anyothertrimbutbase I am not driving a Base/OuterBanks. Everglades is a trim level like Black Diamond or Heritage so yeah you can't order a Base/Everglades since there is no such animal)

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree, once again people will be allowed to order with constraints and people that are waiting currently with those same constraints take the chance of getting bumped out by new orders depending on their dealers allocation. I do see they stated they would be filled by timestamp but who knows.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This what I received today

E7C6807A-1D44-4479-8A3B-CEC5A5A08F11.jpeg
I'd be very careful about ordering anything from Dundee Ford. Lots of horror stories on here about how terrible that place is.

Sponsored

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for this info, letting my dealer know about this.
You can order those, you just might not get scheduled til ‘24 🙆
Are those constraints only for new orders or for all orders waiting to be scheduled? 2 door seems pretty low.
couldn’t tell you for certain on orders already placed but for sure on what’s about to get submitted. My store has had a lot of our wildtraks get picked up and deliver
Cannot order BASE? Ford cannot build a bare bones zero optioned vehicle? Ought to be a slam dunk unless the union gets an option bonus and it's in the contract. ( Base/Everglades is like saying Base/anyothertrimbutbase I am not driving a Base/OuterBanks. Everglades is a trim level like Black Diamond or Heritage so yeah you can't order a Base/Everglades since there is no such animal)
who said there was a base Everglades?

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can order those, you just might not get scheduled til ‘24 🙆

That’s why I’m placing an order with a BD soft top, if it gets pushed to 2024 I’m changing it to base SAS hardtop. If base is not offered for 2024 who knows what I’ll do lol

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To be honest they're probably going to drop the base for MY24 is my guess
The basesquatch is amazing - Ford gave wayyyy too much away with that trim. I have an FE and basemansquatch - the base is my daily - LOVE IT.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm surprised they hadn't done so already for retail orders. They could still keep the trim for dealer stock and fleet orders, but force all retail orders into the Big Bend trim. It served it's purpose initially as the sub-30k marketing hook. That hurdle has long been cleared.

As a side note, I'm glad that people have been able to order BaseSquatch. It is a terrific value - almost too good of a value. Ford has shot themselves in the foot by offering the Sasquatch package on the Base trim. If they had limited the availability to Big Bend and above, they would have forced a lot of buyers up a trim. They left money on the table. Good for buyers who opted for one.
dude - i just said the same thing - amazing value. They gave too much away but. thank you FORD!

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ wow. Times is hard.

Pretty hilarious. For has been struggling all this time filling orders because they can't produce all the options requested. And now they are not selling the Base model that requires no options. Lol

BroncoKing610

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This just seems like it will turn into a sht show and more than 80% of the people who “order” on the 27th wont get their Bronco for 1-2 years and another half will have to deal with shtty dealers screwing them.

Happens pretty much every time.
Ford is barely making money and imo this is all just to try and increase stock price

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really won't matter because it will all depend on what their allocation is. I think a lot of dealers are hoping to get more in the bank than with their allocation number is going to be. If Ford wanted to do it right, they'd give each dealer their allocation, by commodity and give us 4 weeks to get them all in. That way there won't be this rush to dump more orders than allocated. If you don't get them all filled, you get the balance in "stock" after all carry overs and retails are scheduled. This should not be a trivial process and IMO, Ford failed again to make this process more orderly. 10000% guarantee you dealers are going to try and stuff their orders and the majority will be full of constraints.

I'm going to disagree with Ford with allocation confidentiality. Customers should be able to know if there is real time allocation available for that order. Dealers will be trying to take orders long after they know the allocation is met and pull the same bs of leading customers on for months knowing damn well it won't get built this year.
Any word on scheduling this week?

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The basesquatch is amazing - Ford gave wayyyy too much away with that trim. I have an FE and basemansquatch - the base is my daily - LOVE IT.
The base sasquatch really is an ideal setup. All the offroad capability without intrusive driver aids or electronics to troubleshoot a decade down the line.

It was a no-brainer when the combo with a hard top was $46k, it gave me pause at $49k, made me consider waiting as the current price is approaching $52k, and now Ford me the decision for me...

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will people be able to place an order online like we did at the start of this long process? Or will they have to go into a dealership?
Sponsored