First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did notice that, the theme I've been seeing with most dealer stock orders with the BL and WT is at most the high package, that's why I was surprised to find a blue stickered WT with lux.
I haven't seen a LUX yet, that would get me even more as I removed LUX with the $2500 letter. As it is now I only have the HT left for sins so not sure why I'm not getting scheduled but oh well.
Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know how you feel, I have a Wildtrak on order with all the sins and I was looking at a dealer inventory the other day and saw a blue sticker Wildtrak with lux and HT and my first thought was you could build this for dealer stock and you couldn't build mine? I know dealer allocations work into to this but it just doesn't seem right.
I’m right there with you!

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder what's up with the Base? I'm surprised at the low take rate of the Base model, it is best value by far and honestly quite well equipped. I added the modular bumper, brush guard, aux switches and still came in several thousand less than Big Bend. The only option I would considered upgrading for was rear locker, but this thing has been fantastic in the snow. Last weekend at a ski area in Utah they were turning away cars even with AWD/4WD because so many were getting stuck in the parking lot. I breezed right though even with the base tires.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah if you're wiling to give up Lux Pack and Hardtop just join the Broncos for Sale facebook group and buy one today at MSRP. I had a line on 3 badlands this week all with High, V6, and squatch just no lux pack which is key for me.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers should already know or should know soon what their allocations are. I know we know what our allocation number is and we plan to stay within that number.
Any idea on what is supposed to get scheduled this week @Sarah Davis?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers should already know or should know soon what their allocations are. I know we know what our allocation number is and we plan to stay within that number.
Hey Sarah! Do you know if they are scheduling Bronco builds this week?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't subscribe to that theory. BB is a rip off compared to what? a Base? People love the Base and I agree if you go SAS its a seriously good deal, but if SAS is of no value then its a different story.
I don't want the SAS package and I want just a rear locker so then what? oh yeah...gotta move up. a BB optioned out to match a non SAS BD where both have like options I want (so both have switches, Mid, locker, mod bumper and tow) it is $1,580 cheaper to go BB (at current B&P prices) I have zero desire for the MGV and wash out floors do nothing for me. I have a 30 yr old toyota pickup with cloth and carpet that has been through the ringer offroading and the only part of the seats or floors that is messed up is the cheap vinyl on the sides of the seats. So BB for me is the way to go, next up for cloth is a OBX which for what I want is too much of a premium.

To each their own I get it but to call the BB a rip off is not a true statement across the board. Now to use your logic, if I want just a rear locker on a base then I have to pay a $8k premium to get it....bad deal.
I went BB also, for your stated reasons. Did not want 35's, wanted rear locker and liked the BB wheels and grill the best. Fixed it up to be a BD equivalent, but with the cloth/carpet/wheels/grill I wanted for about $3K less than the BD. As far as the $4K BB tax, remember you pay that for any trim above Base.

If you get a Base with or without Sas you got a killer deal, any up trim and you've paid the $4K 'tax'

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Instead of placing 3 orders with different dealers why not reach out to some of the reputable dealers that others have been buying from at MSRP and see if they have available allocations? I recall that some folks on here ordered from Leonardtown Ford in Maryland at, or just under, MSRP. They were active in the early days on Bronco6G and seemed to keep a positive reputation. Before reserving with Chapman I had a MSRP reservation with George Coleman in SC. Can’t vouch for them but they also said they didn’t change admin fees. Some of them may have current stock as well. Long-McArthur and other dealers may be able to get you additional info and maybe take your order. The big discount dealers from the first go-around like Granger, Chapman, and Stephens will be riskier since Ford is likely to reduce their allocations due to the extra ones they got this year. Just my two cents. Best of luck to those taking the journey.

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Confirmed (by Site) Update: 2023 Bronco Order Banks to open 3/27, but no Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission available.

Badlands, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Heritage Edition, Outer Banks and Wildtrak will be available.
Man ford is really controlling the market on these.. supplier shortages my ass

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. We were looking to order a second one when the order banks reopen but we cannot justify paying almost 52k for something that was 44k on our 2021 order. Probably going to end up ordering a midsize truck with a lot of companies bringing out new body styles for 2024.
2021 prices are anchient history. No matter what you buy it's going to be more expensive than it was in 2021.

A 4runner TRD Offroad Premium was $44k now they are like $51k. Its just the world we are living in now.

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
2021 prices are anchient history. No matter what you buy it's going to be more expensive than it was in 2021.

A 4runner TRD Offroad Premium was $44k now they are like $51k. Its just the world we are living in now.
I get that but it’s still a choice. This is what is making me lean towards a pick up, you can get something with a rear locker that’s still decent on trails for the upper 30s. Waiting to see specifics on the new Tacoma but the price point of the redesigned trail boss Colorado is also appealing. If interest rates were still at the 2-3 percent they used to be I wouldn’t even be looking at other brands.

Last edited:
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder what's up with the Base? I'm surprised at the low take rate of the Base model, it is best value by far and honestly quite well equipped. I added the modular bumper, brush guard, aux switches and still came in several thousand less than Big Bend. The only option I would considered upgrading for was rear locker, but this thing has been fantastic in the snow. Last weekend at a ski area in Utah they were turning away cars even with AWD/4WD because so many were getting stuck in the parking lot. I breezed right though even with the base tires.
I would imagine it has everything to do with maximizing profit on the orders they do make.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would imagine it has everything to do with maximizing profit on the orders they do make.
This all the way! A base still uses 80-90 percent of the parts but without the 4K Bronco tax. If everyone is clamoring for Wildtraks with Lux, why would you use the parts to build a 35K base?

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is getting ridiculous !!!
Sponsored