First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So curious to see how long it has taken those of us with blown 2.7's to receive replacement engines. The few mentioned seem to vary from 10 days to 8 weeks. When did your engine go down and how long before engine arrived. I know some of the time involved is diagnosis and jumping threw hoops for Ford by the dealers and shorthanded service departments. By the way, props to @Lucchese for his fine job of keeping track of engine failures. I followed his advise and contacted @Ford and let them know what was going on. I received a case number and their responses have been quick. Dealer couldn't get me a loaner until Ford contacted them. Tough time getting dealer to communicate (terrible shorthanded). Contact Ford and had call from dealer within a short time and rental car was taken care of. Don't know if it will help on repair but I have been happy with Ford's response sor far. Once again thanks to Lucchese.
Sponsored

Amaddox72

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
File a complaint to the NHTSA. My 2023 has too many issue and the list keeps getting longer!
Sponsored