Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been looking everywhere but only see people asking for a parts list but no one has compiled one that I can find. Anyone see any real list? Surprisingly I can’t find a YouTube specific to swap to modular from the non-capable one either.
Sponsored

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been looking everywhere but only see people asking for a parts list but no one has compiled one that I can find. Anyone see any real list? Surprisingly I can’t find a YouTube specific to swap to modular from the non-capable one either.
You just need the bumper that matches your vehicle ( sensors or no sensors) and the modular bumper intercooler mounts (can also use factor non modular bumper ones just have to cut them). Can use the factory hardware that holds on your plastic bumper.

I bought a whole bumper and bought the mounts separately because I didn’t want to cut my mounts. Once you get the old bumper off, it’s a direct replacement.

I used this video to show me how to take it off. Then just reversed it with the new one and changed out the intercooler mounts.

lengthy for not a lot of info, sorry.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You just need the bumper that matches your vehicle ( sensors or no sensors) and the modular bumper intercooler mounts (can also use factor non modular bumper ones just have to cut them). Can use the factory hardware that holds on your plastic bumper.

I bought a whole bumper and bought the mounts separately because I didn’t want to cut my mounts. Once you get the old bumper off, it’s a direct replacement.

I used this video to show me how to take it off. Then just reversed it with the new one and changed out the intercooler mounts.

lengthy for not a lot of info, sorry.
Thanks. I agree on not chopping the tow hooks. Looking like a $1k adventure no matter what.

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I agree on not chopping the tow hooks. Looking like a $1k adventure no matter what.
Depends I found a good deal on front and rear metal bumpers and rock rails for less than 1k on marketplace. Just keep an eye out.

Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One was about $800 and that included the bumper, new mounts rather than cut, and LineXing the front bumper. The key is finding a replacement HD mod bumper with or without sensor holes at a good price.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Replacing factory bumper with modular bumper 1666709438486

Prices are old, but probably still close. It's absolutely a good idea to get a modular bumper (with or without sensor holes to match your stock bumper) from someone getting rid of theirs to go aftermarket. That would take care of everything but the towhook-less bumper brackets and parking sensor grommets.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Prices are old, but probably still close. It's absolutely a good idea to get a modular bumper (with or without sensor holes to match your stock bumper) from someone getting rid of theirs to go aftermarket. That would take care of everything but the towhook-less bumper brackets and parking sensor grommets.
Perfect. Yea agree I need to source someone changing it out.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perfect. Yea agree I need to source someone changing it out.
WTBs in both the classifieds and state-specific forums on here seem to get decent traction, and there are a handful on eBay

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTBs in both the classifieds and state-specific forums on here seem to get decent traction, and there are a handful on eBay
Needle in a haystack it seems. I’m sure a bunch of folks are looking for the same thing. I’d start a new thread asking for help but I bet the internet police would be all over me. Lol.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Needle in a haystack it seems. I’m sure a bunch of folks are looking for the same thing. I’d start a new thread asking for help but I bet the internet police would be all over me. Lol.
Takes patience, I think I went a month between posting interest and finding someone local!

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I should have one available next week modular with sensors.

location is western Pa,, can get it to central Pa and if it lasts that til thanksgiving to Virginia beach area .
if a deal is made before November 8th pigeon forge, knockville and nashville area

DM me if interested

Last edited:

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did these 4 parking sensor brackets work for your swap? The only parts diagram I can find showing the parking sensor brackets is for the capable bumper and not the modular. Since both are steel I'm assuming they're using the same size holes and these will work, but I wanted to double-check.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did these 4 parking sensor brackets work for your swap? The only parts diagram I can find showing the parking sensor brackets is for the capable bumper and not the modular. Since both are steel I'm assuming they're using the same size holes and these will work, but I wanted to double-check.
Yep, those four part numbers fit the mod bumper perfectly
Sponsored