Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have 3 interested people in my june 4d L.B. FE..they are willing to pay north of 100k for it all day. I am not selling it. I just like it too much. I suppose that is what makes it valuable. You can't get them, especially equipped the way you like. Ford hit the spot and now folks are upset their butts are not in them yet. Sometimes, success can be your delima!
Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don’t you have to pay like 50% fed and local tax on the gain on top of TTL doc fees and then show IRS your cost basis?

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 3 interested people in my june 4d L.B. FE..they are willing to pay north of 100k for it all day. I am not selling it. I just like it too much. I suppose that is what makes it valuable. You can't get them, especially equipped the way you like. Ford hit the spot and now folks are upset their butts are not in them yet. Sometimes, success can be your delima!
If this is true then you should sell it. Foolish to not do it.

In fact you should sell it and buy my BD for 5k over MSRP.

Id make money (not much after taxes but that's okay, I just want out cause Im getting a Gladiator instead), you'd get a Bronco and still make a huge profit on your FE.

Win, win.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this is true then you should sell it. Foolish to not do it.

In fact you should sell it and buy my BD for 5k over MSRP.

Id make money (not much after taxes but that's okay, I just want out cause Im getting a Gladiator instead), you'd get a Bronco and still make a huge profit on your FE.

Win, win.
Yeah, sounds good and how long will it be to get the ride I have been waiting for 20 plus years? LOL that is the exact point. People who have disposable income (like the housing market people will pay for what they want, if they can't get it, when they want it)

I don't want that issue and I am willing to look past 15-20k. Because, I would not be able to get another one till 23. Once these hit the road, every soccer mom is going to buy them up..maybe not the sas pack, but the regular will fly off the shelves..it's the laws of supply and demand..the supply is low and demand is outrageous..and yes , it's absolutely true, I don't come on here to blow smoke up your a$$. Also, Ford is not letting those type of transactions to take place. So thank you, enjoy that Jeep, you might get it at a discount once these Broncos hit the road. ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
People have different time values. They believe it is well worth it to have what they want now. Perhaps a Bronco is not six months of salary for them, but a month. While I am sure you believe in the George Carlin model "Ever notice how anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and anyone who drives faster is a maniac?", other people's perspective is just as valid and they see someone passing up an opportunity because of a few dollars to be an idiot. The question of who is actually the idiot depends on who you ask.
This was my exact point, thank you for making it so much better than myself.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bullshit. They can't stop it.

They have zero legal right to do anything once you take possession of the vehicle. Its your property. You can do whatever you want with it.

People really need to stop saying that cause it simply isn't true.

And I got it at a great discount after sitting in Bronco and deciding the interior was terrible.
Really, I am sure John Cena's attorney's would love your advise on the law. 🤣😂😅😪

God Bless your heart!

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope we aren't comparing the gt to a FE bronco. It's too early for that

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll second that. Ford is not and cannot stop people from selling their Bronco shortly after taking delivery. I have no idea how someone would think they would have any power over that transaction.

If someone tries to move a reservation to a non household non family member then, yes, ford can stop that.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not going thru the last year of reservation, thinking and going over my order, ordering, getting a VIN, buying, and picking up to sell/try and flip it. Nope.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So a couple things. If you finance the vehicle they COULD put in a penalty if you pay it off early, say in 6 months, to discourage you from reselling. Even if Ford did something like that with their financing, which I sort of doubt, you could just increase the sell price by the cost of the fee.

I don't have an issue with a person with a single reservation flipping their Bronco and getting back in line. I would HOPE most dealers wouldn't allow someone to submit multiple orders, to prevent scalpers from trying to create a side business.

This being said I'm perfectly fine with paying 10k over MSRP for my exact build if it means I get it before the end of the year. I am also aware other people don't feel the same way.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So a couple things. If you finance the vehicle they COULD put in a penalty if you pay it off early, say in 6 months, to discourage you from reselling. Even if Ford did something like that with their financing, which I sort of doubt, you could just increase the sell price by the cost of the fee.

I don't have an issue with a person with a single reservation flipping their Bronco and getting back in line. I would HOPE most dealers wouldn't allow someone to submit multiple orders, to prevent scalpers from trying to create a side business.

This being said I'm perfectly fine with paying 10k over MSRP for my exact build if it means I get it before the end of the year. I am also aware other people don't feel the same way.
Does that make you stupid >? Not at all, just in a different position.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Told my dealer a couple months ago I wanted to cancel. Price crept up and I lost interest so I figure I’ll cancel and let someone else in line get one.

few weeks ago I get a confirmation a badlands was ordered. So dealer used my reservation to order a bronco so they can mark up. Called Ford and they said it’s not their problem and transferred me to the dealer to cancel which won’t return my calls.
Sponsored