First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately many many dealers have been completely unwilling to provide some of the most basic info to their customers. They were even directed by Ford to share general allocation ranking with their customers (basically, an idea of what to expect... but not specific numbers). Allocation is very complicated, and there is nothing in stone based solely on rank, but it might help people emotionally prepare for things.

If you've spent some time on the forum you've probably seen this type of Order Summary. It's the gold standard to determine what has been entered on your behalf:

Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted.png
Just curious, but did your dealer go back in and modify this order since its an unbuildable 2021 unit? Did you modify it to something buildable, or did they move it back to priority 99 and 2022MY WAIT?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious, but did your dealer go back in and modify this order since its an unbuildable 2021 unit? Did you modify it to something buildable, or did they move it back to priority 99 and 2022MY WAIT?
My understanding is that it is still coded 19, but sitting there as unbuildable. I want the Mod top and am willing to wait.

Only the region can code an order to 99 after it gets anything else... and I'm not sure if the dealer would have bothered to reach out to the region to change the code when it doesn't matter in my case.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
My understanding is that it is still coded 19, but sitting there as unbuildable. I want the Mod top and am willing to wait.

Only the region can code an order to 99 after it gets anything else... and I'm not sure if the dealer would have bothered to reach out to the region to change the code when it doesn't matter in my case.
I hear ya. Ford told us to give them all the orders that wanted to wait to cleanup the WBDO queue, so I emailed them 74 to convert from 19 back to 99(all the orders I had that had top conflicts, both MOD and dual tops).

At some point, your dealer is going to have to go back in and do your order from scratch again. Your build the way it is sitting is not going to carry over.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear ya. Ford told us to give them all the orders that wanted to wait to cleanup the WBDO queue, so I emailed them 74 to convert from 19 back to 99(all the orders I had that had top conflicts, both MOD and dual tops).

At some point, your dealer is going to have to go back in and do your order from scratch again. Your build the way it is sitting is not going to carry over.
Roger. If that's what Ford asked to happen, I'm going to assume my dealer did just that. They're extraordinarily competent when it comes to Bronco stuff.... enough that I trust them to carry out my Bronco wishes without any ongoing input from me.

And I always figured MY22 would require a new order being submitted.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
And I always figured MY22 would require a new order being submitted.
That's the part that's hardest to swallow for me. All the work doing the 2021 orders that don't make the cut for allocation, plus all the ones that want to wait for 2022 have to be redone. That's no small amount of work. Especially for dealers with a large number of orders. A real kick in the nads.
Sponsored